Tuesday, November 19th
- Nov197am - 8amBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Erin & Rory.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Nov198:15am - 9:05amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Courtney.
- Nov1911am - 12pmFantastic Finals!Campus Center, Room 107Learn how to organize review groups, study efficiently, and prepare to ace those three-hour exams!
- Nov1912pm - 12:45pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Elizabeth.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Nov191:30pm - 3:30pmFISH: Deep DiveSadler Center, Tidewater AParticipants of FISH! often ask for more. They want to know some specific ways to incorporate the principles into their work environment. This workshop answers that need.
- Nov193:30pm - 5pmiPlan: Academic PlanningSwem Library, Learning Center, 1st FloorThis presentation will provide undergraduate students with lessons and practice on creating an academic plan. Academic Advising staff will be on hand to answer student questions and provide a general review of individual plans.
- Nov194pmPhysics SeminarSmall Hall, Room 122Amy Nicholson, University of Maryland, Title of Talk:From cold atoms to QCD: what can we learn from correlator distributions?
- Nov194pm - 5pmCORT Series: Personal Branding & Interviewing for Student LeadersCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomThe CORT Series is a set of workshops designed to help you become a better leader for your student organization.
- Nov194pm - 5pmInfo Session for Rome/Pompeii Summer ProgramMorton Hall, Room 340Learn more about the W&M Summer Study Abroad Program in Rome/Pompeii, Italy!
- Nov194:15pm - 5:05pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Abby. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Nov194:15pm - 5:15pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Andrew & Ally G.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Nov195pmW&M Summer Program in PragueWren Building, Room 204Info session to learn more about W&M Summer Program in Prague!
- Nov195:30pm - 6:20pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioWith Joanna. Zumba fuses Latin rhythms and easy to follow moves to create a dynamic workout system that will get you hooked! Come try out this total body cardio and toning workout that is more fun than it is work! Join the party!
- Nov195:30pm - 6:30pmCross Training Series: TRX Cross TrainingStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioThis class meets Tuesdays & Thursdays from 5:30pm to 6:30pm in the Multipurpose Studio. The series runs from 11/7 - 11/21.
- Nov196:30pm - 7:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kristin and Emily. Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Nov196:45pm - 7:35pmClub SpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Ally H.
- Nov197pmWomen's Basketball vs. High PointWILLIAMSBURG
- Nov197:45pm - 8:45pmPower YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Sarah.
- Nov198pm - 11pmW&M Med Relief Paul's Deli Profit Share & A Cappella ConcertOff-Campus, Paul's DeliCome to Paul's Deli to benefit W&M Med Relief's upcoming winter break service trip! Hear The Intonations sing for a good cause!
- Nov1-Nov30Hot Stones Complementary with 90 Minute MassagesStudent Recreation CenterThrough November, enjoy Hot Stones added for Free to any 90 Minute Massage Session.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary