Saturday, November 2nd
- Nov28amMen's Swimming vs. Day Two vs DelawareHarrisonburg, Va.
- Nov28amMen's Swimming vs. Day Two vs UNCWHarrisonburg, Va.
- Nov28amWomen's Swimming vs. Day Two at James MadisonHarrisonburg, Va.
- Nov28amWomen's Swimming vs. Day Two vs DelawareHarrisonburg, Va.
- Nov28amWomen's Swimming vs. Day Two vs UNCWHarrisonburg, Va.
- Nov29:30am - 4pmWilliam & Mary's First Sustainability SummitMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Brinkley CommonsThe Sustainability Summit will bring together groups and departments across campus that are involved in environmental initiatives for a day of panels and workshops. This event will improve communication and foster new partnerships for a sustainable W&M.
- Nov211am - 11:50amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Andrew. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Nov211:15am - 12:15pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kristin and Emily. Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Nov211:30amPi Delta Phi visit to the Virginia Museum of Fine ArtsOff-CampusPi Delta Phi, the French Honor Society, invites its members to visit the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts in Richmond on November 2nd, 11:30 am. Contact Prof. St. Clair to coordinate the carpool.
- Nov212:30pm - 1:30pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Rory & Friends.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Nov21:30pmFootball vs. New HampshireWilliamsburg, Va.
- Nov27pmMen's Soccer vs. at UNCWWilmington, N.C.
- Nov27pmVolleyball vs. HofstraWILLIAMSBURG
- Nov27pm - 9pmSOCA presents: Whine Like a West IndianSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumStudents across campus are invited to showcase their best dance moves to Caribbean-themed music for an opportunity to win $150.00.
- Nov28pm - 10pmChamber Winds Ensemble performs in DANCEVENTPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallA collaboration between the William & Mary Chamber Winds and the student performers from the William & Mary Department of Theatre, Speech and Dance featuring the music from Igor Stravinsky's "Historie du Soldat."
- Nov28pm - 10pmDANCEVENTPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallChoreography by W&M Dance faculty Joan Gavaler, Leah Glenn and Denise Damon Wade. Performed by Orchesis dance company. This concert will also feature a reconstruction of THE WORD, a piece by world-renowned modern dance pioneer Paul Taylor.
- Nov19pm-Nov21amZombie ApocalypseCampus CenterThe annual invasion of zombies in the Campus Center needs you and your friends to come defeat the zombies and save W&M! High pressure, high adrenaline, high stakes.
- Nov1-Nov30Hot Stones Complementary with 90 Minute MassagesStudent Recreation CenterThrough November, enjoy Hot Stones added for Free to any 90 Minute Massage Session.
- Sep4-Nov6Group Fitness Instructor Training Course- Fall 2013Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center. Register online while space is available.
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary