Thursday, November 21st
- Nov21All dayMen's Soccer vs. NCAA First Roundat Higher Seed
- Nov21All dayVolleyball vs. CAA Quarterfinalsat Regular Season Champions
- Nov217am - 8amBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ally G. & Andrew.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Nov218:15am - 9:05amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Alana.
- Nov2110amMen's Swimming vs. Thursday PrelimsChristianburg, Va.
- Nov2110amWomen's Swimming vs. Thursday PrelimsChristianburg, Va.
- Nov2112pm - 12:45pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Elizabeth.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Nov2112pm - 12:50pmPhy Sci Seminar (VIMS)VIMS - Andrews Hall, Dominion Classroom 326Alison O'Connor, VIMS Physical Sciences Department; Title TBA
- Nov2112pm - 1:30pmW&M Small Business and Networking LuncheonOff-Campus, TBDThe W&M Small Business Network exists to share ideas, business opportunities, and learning from fellow W&M alums. Join us for our next event!
- Nov213:30pm - 5pmThe Bellini Colloquium: Rubbish, documentary, psychoanalysis and contemporary ChinaWashington Hall, Room 315This presentation "Rubbish!" is part of a project that engages with fashion, documentary and new media to address rubbish as the repressed underside of Chinese consumer culture in the post-socialist era.
- Nov214pm - 5pmCompass: Career Assessment for SophomoresCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomThe iStartStrong inventory is designed to help you identify your interests and how they relate to industries and occupations. This information can be used to inform your academic, internship, and graduate school considerations.
- Nov214:15pm - 5:05pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Kaylie. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Nov214:15pm - 5:15pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Rory & Erin.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Nov215:30pm - 6:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Justine. Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Nov215:30pm - 6:30pmCross Training Series: TRX Cross TrainingStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioThis class meets Tuesdays & Thursdays from 5:30pm to 6:30pm in the Multipurpose Studio. The series runs from 11/7 - 11/21.
- Nov216pmMen's Swimming vs. Thursday FinalsChristianburg, Va.
- Nov216pmWomen's Swimming vs. Thursday FinalsChristianburg, Va.
- Nov216pm - 7:30pmJ.P. Morgan Private Banking Networking SessionCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomGo ahead, ask us anything you want. About our people. Our businesses. Our mobility opportunities. Our culture. Anything. Because the more you ask, the more you'll know this is where you want to launch your career.
- Nov216:45pm - 7:35pmHavana Nights ZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Rory & Courtney
- Nov216:45pm - 7:35pmPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Jill.
- Nov217pmHunger Hits Home EventSwem Library, Ford Classroom, Ground FloorJoin in an interactive screening of Hunger Hits Home, a documentary about domestic childhood hunger.
- Nov217pmOpera Workshop PerformanceEwell Hall, Ewell Recital HallPerformance by the W&M Opera Workshop directed by Ryan Fletcher.
- Nov217pm - 8:30pmAuthor Lydia Davis teaches and speaksAndrews Hall, AuditoriumLydia Davis is a former Man-Booker Prize winner for fiction. Author of seven books, her writing is known for its incisiveness. She can pack a big story within one page of prose. She even has stories that are one sentence long. Seriously.
- Nov217:45pm - 9pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ling.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Nov218pm - 10pmLa Cage Aux FollesPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallLa Cage Aux Folles Book by Harvey Fierstein Lyrics and Music by Jerry Herman Based on the play by Jean Poiret
- Nov1-Nov30Hot Stones Complementary with 90 Minute MassagesStudent Recreation CenterThrough November, enjoy Hot Stones added for Free to any 90 Minute Massage Session.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary