Saturday, November 23rd
- Nov2310amMen's Swimming vs. Saturday PrelimsChristianburg, Va.
- Nov2310amWomen's Swimming vs. Saturday PrelimsChristianburg, Va.
- Nov2310am - 4pmDMV Comes to CampusMorton Hall, Parking LotA mobile, full-service DMV unit will come to campus for students, staff and the community to apply for driver's licenses, state ID cards, car titles/registrations, written and road tests, etc.
- Nov2311am - 11:50amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Andrew. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Nov2311:15am - 12:15pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kristin and Emily. Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Nov2312pmMen's Cross Country vs. 74th NCAA Men's Cross Country ChampionshipsTerre Haute, Ind.
- Nov2312:30pm - 1:30pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Rory & Friends.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Nov231pmWomen's Basketball vs. at WinthropRock Hill, S.C.
- Nov232pmMen's Basketball vs. at RutgersPiscataway, N.J.
- Nov234pmFootball vs. at RichmondRichmond, Va.
- Nov236pmMen's Swimming vs. Saturday FinalsChristianburg, Va.
- Nov236pmWomen's Swimming vs. Saturday FinalsChristianburg, Va.
- Nov237pmMusic of India and the Middle EastEwell Hall, Ewell Recital HallPlease join the William & Mary Middle Eastern Music Ensemble and the Music of India Ensemble for an exciting evening of non-Western music. Savor the juxtaposition of the traditional maqams and ragas of two of the world's great classical musics. Free.
- Nov238pm - 10pmLa Cage Aux FollesPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallLa Cage Aux Folles Book by Harvey Fierstein Lyrics and Music by Jerry Herman Based on the play by Jean Poiret
- Nov1-Nov30Hot Stones Complementary with 90 Minute MassagesStudent Recreation CenterThrough November, enjoy Hot Stones added for Free to any 90 Minute Massage Session.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary