Sunday, November 3rd
- Nov3All dayMen's Tennis vs. Third Day at UNC InvitationalChapel Hill, N.C.
- Nov312pmField Hockey vs. HofstraWILLIAMSBURG
- Nov31pm - 5pm[AMP] StoryBrew Auditions: "Tales of Bravery"Sadler Center, Lodge 1When was the last time you told a really good story? Do you have a funny story? Nostalgic story? Dramatic/moving/life-lesson/crazy/just-have-to-tell-somebody story? AMP will hold its second ever STORYBREW and we want YOU to share your stories on stage!
- Nov34pm - 5:15pmVinyasa YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Maren.
- Nov34:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Abby. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Nov35pmPsi Chi Fall 2013 Inductions & TalkSadler Center, Tidewater BPsi Chi presents: The Role of Culture in Psychological Science A talk by Dr. Joanna Schug Sunday, November 3rd, 5 pm in Tidewater B The talk will follow Psi Chi new member inductions. All are welcome! Food and refreshments will be provided.
- Nov35:30pm - 6:20pmCardio Hip HopStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Anna & Alana.
- Nov36:30pm - 7:30pmYogilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Anna & Alana. A combination of two of our most popular classes: Yoga and Pilates!
- Nov37pmJazz Ensemble ConcertSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumDancing is encouraged!
- Nov1-Nov30Hot Stones Complementary with 90 Minute MassagesStudent Recreation CenterThrough November, enjoy Hot Stones added for Free to any 90 Minute Massage Session.
- Sep4-Nov6Group Fitness Instructor Training Course- Fall 2013Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center. Register online while space is available.
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary