Thursday, November 7th
- Nov7All dayWomen's Tennis vs. First Day at ITA National IndoorsFlushing, N.Y.
- Nov77am - 8amBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ally G. & Andrew.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Nov78:15am - 9:05amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Alana.
- Nov78:30am - 11:30amThe Engaged Librarian: Leading in a Changing ProfessionSadler Center, Tidewater ASwem Library will welcome Lee Van Orsdel, dean of University Libraries at Grand Valley State University, to campus for several sessions on open access topics. This session is focused on the changing role of librarians as a result of open access.
- Nov79am - 4pmFidelity Investments Counseling SessionsSadler Center, York Room
- Nov712pm - 12:45pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Elizabeth.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Nov74:15pm - 5:05pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Kaylie. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Nov74:15pm - 5:15pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Rory & Erin.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Nov74:30pm2014-2015 Student Activities Fee Budget Workshop (No. 2 of 3 workshops)Campus Center, Little TheatreMandatory Pre-Budget Workshop for studemt organizations applying for Student Fee Funding for 2014-2015.
- Nov75pm - 6pmInfo Session for Galway Summer ProgramWashington Hall, Room 301Learn more about the W&M Summer Study Abroad Program in Galway, Ireland!
- Nov75pm - 6:30pmCashing in on Culture: Indigenous Communities and TourismSmall Hall, Room 111Dr. Regina Harrison, Professor of Spanish, Quechua and Comp. Lit. will give a talk titled "Cashing in on Culture: Indigenous Communities and Tourism"
- Nov75pm - 7pmLemon Project Legacies Porch TalkBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201Participants at this Lemon Legacies Porch Talk on November 7 from 5pm -7pm in Blow Hall 201 will share ideas about how we learn from and move forward after the decision by the Florida court in the Trayvon Martin case. A light dinner will be provided.
- Nov75:30pm - 6:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Justine. Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Nov75:30pm - 6:30pmCross Training Series: TRX Cross TrainingStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioThis class meets Tuesdays & Thursdays from 5:30pm to 6:30pm in the Multipurpose Studio. The series runs from 11/7 - 11/21.
- Nov75:30pm - 6:30pmInfo Session for Santiago de Compostela Summer ProgramMorton Hall, Room 237Learn more about the W&M Summer Study Abroad Program in Santiago de Compostela, Spain!
- Nov75:30pm - 6:30pmOur Health Care System - How it Works and Doesn't WorkCohen Career Center
- Nov76pm - 7pmLecture - The Sun Is Not So Central: by photographer Michael CherneyAndrews Hall, Room 201Having grown up in New York and now based in Beijing, Michael Cherney, photographer, calligrapher and book artist, combines photography with classical ink painting, viewing present day environment and landscape in China through the lens of art history.
- Nov76pm - 8pmEtiquette Dinner 2013 - For Seniors of All Majors!Alumni House, Leadership HallCo-Sponsored by the Cohen Career Center, the W&M Alumni Association and W&M Dining. Don't miss out on this great opportunity to polish your etiquette skills, so you can put your best foot forward in varied business and social situations.
- Nov76:45pm - 7:35pmHavana Nights ZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Rory & Courtney
- Nov76:45pm - 7:35pmPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Jill.
- Nov77pmClimbing Wall Belay CertificationStudent Recreation Center, Climbing WallJoin TAP for a two hour training course that provides you with the fundamental skills of belay! Register at the Climbing Wall, classes will be held Tuesdays & Thursdays 7-9 p.m. Two participants must be present so bring a friend!
- Nov77pm - 8:30pmDeborah R. Fabian '71, M.D. & Leslie H. Fabian, LICSWTucker Hall, AuditoriumA Personal Journey to Wellness
- Nov77:45pm - 9pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ling.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Nov1-Nov30Hot Stones Complementary with 90 Minute MassagesStudent Recreation CenterThrough November, enjoy Hot Stones added for Free to any 90 Minute Massage Session.
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary