Saturday, November 9th
- Nov9All dayBranch Out Regional: Diminishing HungerOff-CampusBranch Out Regional is having trip on November 9th called Diminishing Hunger: A Day with the Food Bank of the Eastern Shore!
- Nov9All dayInterviews with inmates at VPRJTo celebrate the National Day of Listening, we're visiting the Virginia Peninsula Regional Jail to speak with inmates.
- Nov9All dayMen's Tennis vs. Second Day at Tribe InvitationalWILLIAMSBURG (MNTC)
- Nov9All dayWomen's Tennis vs. Second Day at Kitty Harrison InvitationalChapel Hill, N.C.
- Nov9All dayWomen's Tennis vs. Third Day at ITA National IndoorsFlushing, N.Y.
- Nov99am - 12pmFlex MBA Interactive Information SessionWilliam & Mary Peninsula CenterLearn how to earn an MBA without interrupting your career.
- Nov99am - 1pmSymposium on Race and the Law in AmericaLaw SchoolThe W&M Law School's Black Law Students Association will present a symposium on "Race and the Law in America" on Saturday, Nov. 9. Panel 1, 9AM, The Socio-Historical Dimensions of Race and Law; Panel 2, 11AM, The Affirmative Action Debate. Free.
- Nov911amMen's Swimming vs. at DukeDurham, N.C.
- Nov911amWomen's Swimming vs. at DukeDurham, N.C.
- Nov911am - 11:50amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Andrew. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Nov911am - 3pmISSS: International Students and the Job SearchCohen Career CenterPart of the International Student Success Series.
- Nov911:15am - 12:15pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kristin and Emily. Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Nov912:30pm - 1:30pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Rory & Friends.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Nov93pmFootball vs. at DelawareNewark, Del.
- Nov911pmGlobal Medical Brigades 3rd Annual Dodgeball TournamentStudent Recreation CenterSupport GMB in our medical service trip to Honduras by playing in our dodgeball tournament! Sign up in teams of 7 for $5 per person.
- Nov8-Nov18Chinese Paper-Cut Art ExhibitionSadler Center, Lounge area of the second floorCome and view the New-Realism style paper-cut artworks that integrate traditional Chinese techniques with Western painting.
- Nov1-Nov30Hot Stones Complementary with 90 Minute MassagesStudent Recreation CenterThrough November, enjoy Hot Stones added for Free to any 90 Minute Massage Session.
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary