Monday, December 2nd
- Dec27:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Morgan. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Dec28:15am - 9:15amYogilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ling. A combination of two of our most popular classes: Yoga and Pilates!
- Dec211:15am - 11:45amMindfulness MeditationBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Learn to be in the present moment, reduce stress and anxiety, increase memory, and feel at peace.
- Dec212pm - 1pmCompass: What to do with Winter BreakCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BCome to this quick 40-minute workshop to discover four major activities you can engage in during your month away from college.
- Dec212pm - 1pmFantastic Finals!Campus Center, Room 107Learn how to organize review groups, study efficiently, and prepare to ace those three-hour exams!
- Dec21pm - 2pmTai ChiSadler Center, Tidewater BPractice the art of Tai Chi, using slow, smooth body movements to achieve a state of relaxation of both body and mind. No appointment required.
- Dec24pm - 6pmWMSURE End-of-Semester PartyBlow Memorial Hall, Room 236Celebrate the end of the semester and wish everyone well for finals and winter break! We'll have great fun and great treats!
- Dec24:15pm - 5:15pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kendall.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Dec25:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Kaylie. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Dec25:30pm - 6:30pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Terry & Emily.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Dec26:30pm - 7:20pmPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Maren.
- Dec26:45pm - 7:35pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioWith Anna. Zumba fuses Latin rhythms and easy to follow moves to create a dynamic workout system that will get you hooked! Come try out this total body cardio and toning workout that is more fun than it is work! Join the party!
- Dec27pm - 8:15pmWilliam and Mary Guitar Ensemble ConcertWren Building, Great HallThe W&M Guitar Ensemble, consisting of 13 guitarists, will present a free concert of music from the Renaissance, Baroque, Classical and Romantic periods as well as folk music from different countries.
- Dec27:30pmComposers Festival: Part OneEwell Hall, Ewell Recital HallThis two night festival highlights the work of composers in the fall semester composition and computer music classes, including a work for two cellos, computer-based improvisation, soundscape captures and pieces for interactive electronices.
- Dec27:30pm - 8:30pm3-2-1Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Paul.
- Dec27:45pm - 8:05pmPower PilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Anna.
- Dec28:30pm - 9:30pmCardio Dance PartyStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Alana.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary