Tuesday, December 3rd
- Dec37am - 8amBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Erin & Rory.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Dec38:15am - 9:05amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Courtney.
- Dec312pm - 12:45pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Elizabeth.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Dec31:15pm - 1:45pmRelaxation SessionBlow Memorial Hall, Room 24030-Minute Relaxation Session. No appointment necessary.
- Dec34pm - 5pmCompass: What to do with Winter BreakCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BCome to this quick 40-minute workshop to discover four major activities you can engage in during your month away from college.
- Dec34pm - 5pmInfo Session for Rome & Pompeii Summer Study AbroadMorton Hall, Room 302Learn about the Global Education Office's program in Rome & Pompeii and how you can explore these ancient cities in summer 2014!
- Dec34:15pm - 5:05pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Abby. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Dec34:15pm - 5:15pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Andrew & Ally G.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Dec35pmIslamic Law, Capitalism, and World HistoryJames Blair Hall, Room 206Please join us for this semester's final talk in the Islamicate Cultures and Histories in a Global Context series.
- Dec35:30pm - 6:20pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioWith Joanna. Zumba fuses Latin rhythms and easy to follow moves to create a dynamic workout system that will get you hooked! Come try out this total body cardio and toning workout that is more fun than it is work! Join the party!
- Dec36:30pm - 7:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kristin and Emily. Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Dec36:45pm - 7:35pmClub SpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Ally H.
- Dec37:30pmComposers Festival: Part TwoEwell Hall, Ewell Recital HallThis two-night festival highlights the work of composers in the fall semester composition and computer music classes, including a work for two cellos, computer-based improvisation, soundscape captures and pieces for interactive electronices.
- Dec37:45pm - 8:45pmPower YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Sarah.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary