Friday, December 6th
- Dec6All dayVolleyball vs. NCAA First RoundCampus Sites
- Dec6All dayWomen's Soccer vs. NCAA SemifinalsCary, N.C.
- Dec68:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ling.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Dec68:30am - 10:30amFISH! TrainingCampus Center, Little TheatreFISH! introduces four basic principles for approaching your work to be more fun, interactive and productive.
- Dec612pm - 12:45pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Jenny & Beth.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Dec62pm - 3:30pmRegistration Advice for StudentsSwem Library, Learning Center, 1st FloorCome meet with the Office of Academic Advising for one-on-one advice if you have any questions about registration for Spring semester, including credit restrictions, overrides, class selections, etc.
- Dec62pm - 3:30pmRegistration Advice for StudentsSwem Library, Learning Center, 1st FloorThis workshop is available for students who need help registering for classes or registering for enough classes to achieve full-time student status.
- Dec63pm - 4pmColloquium: Computational CamerasMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 020Computer Science Distinguished Speakers Series
- Dec64:15pm - 5:15pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Morgan and Terrence. Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Dec64:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Ally G. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Dec65:30pm - 6:30pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Paul and Terry.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Dec66pmDavid Baldacci - Reading and SigningWilliam & Mary BookstoreDavid Baldacci will be reading from his new book "King and Maxwell" on December 6 at 6pm. Immediately following the reading, Mr. Baldacci will sign this and other titles.
- Dec66pmThe Art of Accompanying ConcertEwell Hall, Ewell Recital HallPerformances by students of Maria Yefimova. Accompanying seminar in collaborative performances. Works by Mozart, Beethoven, Schubert, Schumann, Copland, Faure and Young.
- Dec66pm - 8pmNYT Bestselling Author David Baldacci, Signing King and MaxwellWilliam & Mary Bookstore, 2nd FloorDavid Baldacci visits the William & Mary Bookstore, reading and signing his latest thriller, King and Maxwell.
- Dec66:30pmMen's Gymnastics vs. IntrasquadWilliamsburg, Va.
- Dec66:30pmWomen's Gymnastics vs. Green and Gold MeetWilliamsburg, Va.
- Dec67pmAnnual Pre-Kwanzaa CelebrationSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
- Dec68pmSymphony Orchestra Fall ConcertPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallDirected by David Grandis, this concert will feature excerpts from Die Fledermaus by Johann Strauss with student vocalists Haley Bauser, Kate Skochdopole, Sophia Mortensen, Andreas Moffet, and Michael Wakefield and Tchaikovsky's Nutcrackers, Suite No. 1.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary