Saturday, February 2nd
- Feb2All dayWomen's Tennis vs. VirginiaWilliamsburg (MNTC)
- Feb210:15am - 11:05amZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioWith Ally, Zumba fuses Latin rhythms and easy to follow moves to create a dynamic workout system that will get you hooked! Come try out this total body cardio and toning workout that is more fun than it is work! Join the party!
- Feb211:15am - 12:15pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Janice & Kristen, Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Feb212pmMen's Basketball vs. HofstraWilliamsburg, Va.
- Feb212pmMen's Swimming vs. Villanova - Senior DayWilliamsburg
- Feb212pmWomen's Swimming vs. Villanova - Senior DayWilliamsburg
- Feb212:30pm - 1:30pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Rory and Friends. The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Feb212:45pmWomen's Cross Country vs. Junior Women's 6KClayton, Mo.
- Feb22pmSr. Flute Recital, Erin WagnerEwell Hall, Ewell Recital HallErin will be performing a Senior Recital on the flute, performing pieces by Vivaldi, Copland, Piazzolla, Reinecke and Ganne.
- Feb22:15pmWomen's Cross Country vs. Senior Women's 8KClayton, Mo.
- Feb23pmMen's Cross Country vs. Senior Men's 12KClayton, Mo.
- Feb23pm - 4:15pmAdvanced YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith fitness instructor Ling, this 75-minute yoga class gives participants more time to stretch and strengthen their muscles and to increase their flexibility.
- Feb28pmA Night of Laughs!Phi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallJoin AMP as they welcome Chicago's comedy and improv group, The Second City, to campus!
- Jan16-Apr3Spring 2013 Personal Training CourseStudent Recreation Center, Conference RoomAn 11-week in-house training program designed to provide William and Mary students with the information, instruction, education, and practical experience needed to become personal trainers.
- Jan7-Apr12War of 1812 Exhibit at Swem LibrarySwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit the new exhibit "The Enemy Has Disappeared From Our Waters: The War of 1812 in Southeastern Virginia" in Swem's Special Collections now-April 12. In letters, maps, and testimony those affected by the war tell their part of its larger narrative.
- Mar26-Apr30Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty PublicationsSwem Library, Bright Gallery"Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty Publications" displays significant published works and awards won by this outstanding group of faculty members.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary