Sunday, February 3rd
- Feb39amMen's Tennis vs. NorthwesternWilliamsburg (MNTC)
- Feb310:30am - 3:30pmThe Importance of Multi-Faith Understanding and the Dangers of Religious IntoleranceMillington Hall, Room 150One-day conference in celebration of World Interfaith Harmony Week.
- Feb32pmMen's Tennis vs. HowardWilliamsburg (MNTC)
- Feb32pmWomen's Basketball vs. James MadisonWilliamsburg, Va.
- Feb33pmMen's Tennis vs. Coppin StateWilliamsburg (MNTC)
- Feb33pm - 3:50pmCardio DanceStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kristen, this class creatively blends elements of various dance styles for a fun workout that anyone can do. It includes easy-to-follow, dynamic choreography designed to sculpt, tone and condition.
- Feb34pm - 5:15pmVinyasa YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith instructor Jess, a moderate to advanced intensity yoga class focusing on linking traditional postures to the breath to build internal heat, increase the heart rate and detoxify the body through sweating.
- Feb35pm - 5:50pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith instructor Tarah, awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching leads participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Feb35:30pm - 6:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Justine, Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Feb36pm - 7pmSpinilatesStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith fitness instructor Ally, a combination of two of our most popular classes: Spinning and Pilates!
- Feb36:45pm - 7:45pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Andrew & Emily.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Feb38pm - 8:50pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioWith Delaney, Zumba fuses Latin rhythms and easy to follow moves to create a dynamic workout system that will get you hooked! Come try out this total body cardio and toning workout that is more fun than it is work! Join the party!
- Jan16-Apr3Spring 2013 Personal Training CourseStudent Recreation Center, Conference RoomAn 11-week in-house training program designed to provide William and Mary students with the information, instruction, education, and practical experience needed to become personal trainers.
- Jan7-Apr12War of 1812 Exhibit at Swem LibrarySwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit the new exhibit "The Enemy Has Disappeared From Our Waters: The War of 1812 in Southeastern Virginia" in Swem's Special Collections now-April 12. In letters, maps, and testimony those affected by the war tell their part of its larger narrative.
- Mar26-Apr30Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty PublicationsSwem Library, Bright Gallery"Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty Publications" displays significant published works and awards won by this outstanding group of faculty members.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary