Saturday, March 2nd
- Mar2All day
- Mar2All dayMen's Track and Field vs. USAT&F Indoor Championships Day OneAlbuquerque, N.M.
- Mar2All day
- Mar2All dayWomen's Track and Field vs. USAT&F Indoor Championships Day OneAlbuquerque, N.M.
- Mar29am-Mar36pmWilliam & Mary Junior Winter Series #6, L4McCormack-Nagelsen Tennis CenterA Level 4 Singles Tournament for Boys & Girls 16 & 12 & under players. Singles starts on Saturday morning. Consolation Tournaments are offered. Sign-up online at usta.com, tournament #300008413.
- Mar29:05am-Mar56pmMt. Rogers Spring Break BackpackingOff-Campus, Mount RogersNeed a break? The TAP has a program for you! Come out backpacking and make that break count!
- Mar210amMen's Swimming vs. Saturday PrelimsFairfax, Va.
- Mar210amWomen's Lacrosse vs. at StetsonDeLand, Fla.
- Mar210amWomen's Swimming vs. Saturday PrelimsFairfax, Va.
- Mar212pmBaseball vs. PennWILLIAMSBURG
- Mar21pmWomen's Gymnastics vs. at Rutgers (with Cornell and Brockport)Piscataway, N.J.
- Mar23pmBaseball vs. PennWILLIAMSBURG
- Mar23pmMen's Gymnastics vs. at ArmyWest Point, N.Y.
- Mar26pmMen's Basketball vs. James MadisonWilliamsburg, Va.
- Mar26pmMen's Swimming vs. Saturday FinalsFairfax, Va.
- Mar26pmWomen's Swimming vs. Saturday FinalsFairfax, Va.
- Mar1-Aug23Lost & Found at W&MSwem Library, Read & Relax area, 1st floorOver the years some College artifacts, library possessions and personal items that had been lost have been returned to the College. Many lost treasures now make their home in Swem Library's Special Collections. A new exhibit displays some of these items.
- Mar1-Mar2Rio de la Plata Working Group 4th Annual WorkshopJames Blair HallPlease join us March 1 & 2 for the Rio de la Plata Conference, sponsored by the Lyon Gardiner Tyler Department of History, the Reves Center and Latin American Studies. The event is cosponsored by the Charles Center, & the Women and Gender Studies Program.
- Feb27-Aug26Jefferson Hall Fire: 30th AnniversarySwem Library, Case next to Tribe TutorZoneThrough photos and interviews, the Jefferson Hall Fire exhibit captures the devastating results of a fire that broke out in one of the College's dormitories in 1983.
- Feb9-Apr14Michelangelo: Sacred and ProfaneMuscarelle Museum of ArtThe exhibition, Michelangelo: Sacred and Profane, Masterpiece Drawings from the Casa Buonarroti, honors the 30th anniversary of the founding of the Muscarelle Museum in 1983.
- Feb6-Aug1Under the Shield: The Federal Occupation of the Historic TriangleSwem Library, Nancy Marshall Gallery, first floorThis exhibit explores the federal occupation of the Historic Triangle during the Civil War and its impact on area residents. Letters, newspaper articles and other items reveal a unified hope for the war to end, but with varied desired outcomes.
- Feb4-Aug13The Inevitable Present: Integration at William & MarySwem Library, Marshall Gallery (1st floor Rotunda) and Read & Relax areaIntegration at William & Mary was not achieved simply with the acceptance of the first students of color; instead it has been a decades-long process. A new exhibit at Swem Library traces the admission of some of the first W&M African American students.
- Jan16-Apr3Spring 2013 Personal Training CourseStudent Recreation Center, Conference RoomAn 11-week in-house training program designed to provide William and Mary students with the information, instruction, education, and practical experience needed to become personal trainers.
- Jan7-Apr12War of 1812 Exhibit at Swem LibrarySwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit the new exhibit "The Enemy Has Disappeared From Our Waters: The War of 1812 in Southeastern Virginia" in Swem's Special Collections now-April 12. In letters, maps, and testimony those affected by the war tell their part of its larger narrative.
- Mar26-Apr30Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty PublicationsSwem Library, Bright Gallery"Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty Publications" displays significant published works and awards won by this outstanding group of faculty members.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary