Saturday, April 13th
- Apr13All day
- Apr13All day
- Apr139am - 5pmDay for Admitted Students 2013William & Mary Hall, All of CampusThe Office of Undergraduate Admission and campus community will welcome more than 1,000 admitted students of the Class of 2017 to Williamsburg. Informational and celebratory events will take place.
- Apr1310:15am - 11:15amZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioWith Ally, Zumba fuses Latin rhythms and easy to follow moves to create a dynamic workout system that will get you hooked! Come try out this total body cardio and toning workout that is more fun than it is work! Join the party!
- Apr1311:15am - 12:15pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Janice & Kristen, Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Apr1312pm - 2pmComputer Science Day for Admitted StudentsMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 126
- Apr1312:30pm - 1:30pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Rory and Friends. The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Apr131pmField Hockey vs. Playday vs. Wake Forest, VCUWILLIAMSBURG
- Apr132pmMen's Tennis vs. Old DominionWilliamsburg (MNTC)
- Apr132pm - 8pmTribeFest For the CureAlan B. Miller Hall, AllCharity Event to Support Tidewater affiliate Susan G. Komen. Music, Food and Entertainment
- Apr133pm - 4:15pmAdvanced YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith fitness instructor Ling, this 75-minute yoga class gives participants more time to stretch and strengthen their muscles and to increase their flexibility.
- Apr133pm - 5pmStand Up Paddleboard ClassOff-Campus, Lake MatoakaEnjoy the nice spring weather on the waters of Lake Matoaka.
- Apr134pmBaseball vs. James MadisonWILLIAMSBURG
- Apr136pmSenior Recital, Rebecca Kassabian, PianoEwell Hall, Ewell Recital HallStudent of Maria Yefimova
- Apr138pm - 11:55pmAMP presents: Screen On The Green - Wreck-it Ralph and Silver Linings Playbook!Sunken GardenJoin Alma Mater Productions for this semester's Screen On The Green! This semester we're showing Wreck-it Ralph and Silver Linings Playbook on the Sunken Gardens!
- Apr138:30pmAn Evening with Nikki GiovanniSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
- Apr125pm-Apr145pmNew River Gorge White Water RaftingOff-Campus, New River GorgeEver wanted to raft the New River? Of course you have! And now is your chance, with the TAP!
- Mar2110am-Apr185pmAndrews Gallery: Stephen Mohring: arborealAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryAndrews Gallery and the Department of Art & Art History presents the work of sculptor Stephen Mohring March 21 - April 18, 2013. Mohring is also giving an artist's talk Thursday, March 21st at 4 p.m. in Andrews 101. A reception will follow.
- Mar1-Aug23Lost & Found at W&MSwem Library, Read & Relax area, 1st floorOver the years some College artifacts, library possessions and personal items that had been lost have been returned to the College. Many lost treasures now make their home in Swem Library's Special Collections. A new exhibit displays some of these items.
- Feb27-Aug26Jefferson Hall Fire: 30th AnniversarySwem Library, Case next to Tribe TutorZoneThrough photos and interviews, the Jefferson Hall Fire exhibit captures the devastating results of a fire that broke out in one of the College's dormitories in 1983.
- Feb9-Apr14Michelangelo: Sacred and ProfaneMuscarelle Museum of ArtThe exhibition, Michelangelo: Sacred and Profane, Masterpiece Drawings from the Casa Buonarroti, honors the 30th anniversary of the founding of the Muscarelle Museum in 1983.
- Feb6-Aug1Under the Shield: The Federal Occupation of the Historic TriangleSwem Library, Nancy Marshall Gallery, first floorThis exhibit explores the federal occupation of the Historic Triangle during the Civil War and its impact on area residents. Letters, newspaper articles and other items reveal a unified hope for the war to end, but with varied desired outcomes.
- Feb4-Aug13The Inevitable Present: Integration at William & MarySwem Library, Marshall Gallery (1st floor Rotunda) and Read & Relax areaIntegration at William & Mary was not achieved simply with the acceptance of the first students of color; instead it has been a decades-long process. A new exhibit at Swem Library traces the admission of some of the first W&M African American students.
- Mar26-Apr30Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty PublicationsSwem Library, Bright Gallery"Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty Publications" displays significant published works and awards won by this outstanding group of faculty members.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary