Sunday, April 21st
- Apr219am - 6pmJames River Float TripOff-Campus, James River, Richmond, VAAs the semester winds down, we could all use some time on the river. Come on a lazy river float with the TAP!
- Apr2110amWomen's Tennis vs. #1 W&M vs. #2 UNCW (Championship)Williamsburg (MWTF)
- Apr211pmBaseball vs. Old DominionNorfolk, Va.
- Apr211pmWomen's Lacrosse vs. at George MasonFairfax, Va.
- Apr212pmMen's Gymnastics vs. at NCAA ChampionshipsUniversity Park, Pa.
- Apr212pmSitayanaPhi Beta Kappa Memorial HallWilliam & Mary Theatre and Dance Presents Sitayana adapted by Francis Tanglao-Aguas
- Apr213pm - 3:50pmCardio DanceStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kristen, this class creatively blends elements of various dance styles for a fun workout that anyone can do. It includes easy-to-follow, dynamic choreography designed to sculpt, tone and condition.
- Apr214pm - 5:15pmVinyasa YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith instructor Jess, a moderate to advanced intensity yoga class focusing on linking traditional postures to the breath to build internal heat, increase the heart rate and detoxify the body through sweating.
- Apr215pm - 5:50pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith instructor Tarah, awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching leads participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Apr215pm - 7pmTightly Controlled Accidents: Jarrett Ley + Barbara Pearsall: Honors Thesis ExhibitionAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryAndrews Gallery and the Department of Art & Art History presents: Tightly Controlled Accidents: Jarrett Ley + Barbara Pearsall: Honors Thesis Exhibition All are welcome to attend the reception: Sun., April 21 from 5 - 7pm at Andrews Gallery.
- Apr215pm-Apr255pmTightly Controlled Accidents: Jarrett Ley + Barbara Pearsall: Honors Thesis ExhibitionAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryAndrews Gallery and the Department of Art & Art History presents: Tightly Controlled Accidents: Jarrett Ley + Barbara Pearsall: Honors Thesis Exhibition All are welcome to attend the reception: Sun, April 21 from 5 - 7pm at Andrews Gallery.
- Apr215:30pm - 6:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Justine, Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Apr216pm - 7pmSpinilatesStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith fitness instructor Ally, a combination of two of our most popular classes: Spinning and Pilates!
- Apr216:45pm - 7:45pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Andrew & Emily.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Apr218pmW&M Jazz EnsembleOff-Campus, Kimball TheatreJoin the W&M Jazz Ensemble in an evening of standards for big band as well as a few challenging contemporary jazz compositions, all featuring talented student soloists. Dr. Paul Bhasin directs.
- Apr218pm - 8:50pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioWith Delaney, Zumba fuses Latin rhythms and easy to follow moves to create a dynamic workout system that will get you hooked! Come try out this total body cardio and toning workout that is more fun than it is work! Join the party!
- Apr17-Oct16Blockades, Books, and Bassinets: Children playing, learning, and surviving during the Civil WarSwem Library, Special Collections lobbyThrough materials like diaries, letters and photos, Blockades, Books, and Bassinets illustrates the lives of children of various ages, stages, and locations during this period. These are the stories of Charley, Willie, Nell, Lizzie, and many others.
- Mar1-Aug23Lost & Found at W&MSwem Library, Read & Relax area, 1st floorOver the years some College artifacts, library possessions and personal items that had been lost have been returned to the College. Many lost treasures now make their home in Swem Library's Special Collections. A new exhibit displays some of these items.
- Feb27-Aug26Jefferson Hall Fire: 30th AnniversarySwem Library, Case next to Tribe TutorZoneThrough photos and interviews, the Jefferson Hall Fire exhibit captures the devastating results of a fire that broke out in one of the College's dormitories in 1983.
- Feb6-Aug1Under the Shield: The Federal Occupation of the Historic TriangleSwem Library, Nancy Marshall Gallery, first floorThis exhibit explores the federal occupation of the Historic Triangle during the Civil War and its impact on area residents. Letters, newspaper articles and other items reveal a unified hope for the war to end, but with varied desired outcomes.
- Feb4-Aug13The Inevitable Present: Integration at William & MarySwem Library, Marshall Gallery (1st floor Rotunda) and Read & Relax areaIntegration at William & Mary was not achieved simply with the acceptance of the first students of color; instead it has been a decades-long process. A new exhibit at Swem Library traces the admission of some of the first W&M African American students.
- Mar26-Apr30Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty PublicationsSwem Library, Bright Gallery"Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty Publications" displays significant published works and awards won by this outstanding group of faculty members.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary