Sunday, April 7th
- Apr7All dayWilliam & Mary Law Revue Presents 12 Angry MenLaw School, CourtroomLaw Revue, William & Mary Law School's student theater group, will perform a production of 12 Angry Men in the Law School on Sunday, April 7, at 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. Free admission.
- Apr79am - 1pmSpinning Workshop: High Intensity TrainingStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioApplied correctly, high intensity training can beat fitness plateaus and enhance overall fitness. But too much of it can cause overtraining and burnout. Come learn how, why and when to use high intensity training, and more importantly, when not to.
- Apr71pmBaseball vs. TowsonTowson, Md.
- Apr71pmWomen's Lacrosse vs. HofstraWilliamsburg, Va.
- Apr72pmWind Ensemble Outdoor ConcertMartha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake Matoaka
- Apr73pm - 3:50pmCardio DanceStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kristen, this class creatively blends elements of various dance styles for a fun workout that anyone can do. It includes easy-to-follow, dynamic choreography designed to sculpt, tone and condition.
- Apr74pm - 5:15pmVinyasa YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith instructor Jess, a moderate to advanced intensity yoga class focusing on linking traditional postures to the breath to build internal heat, increase the heart rate and detoxify the body through sweating.
- Apr75pm - 5:50pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith instructor Tarah, awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching leads participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Apr75:30pm - 6:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Justine, Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Apr76pm - 7pmSpinilatesStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith fitness instructor Ally, a combination of two of our most popular classes: Spinning and Pilates!
- Apr76:45pm - 7:45pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Andrew & Emily.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Apr78pmMovies at Matoaka: Disney Oceans!Martha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake MatoakaHelp AMP kick-off Earth Week a little early with an outdoor showing of Disney Oceans! The event is FREE! Including free food and drinks!
- Apr78pmPercussion Ensemble ConcertEwell Hall, Recital Hall
- Apr78pm - 8:50pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioWith Delaney, Zumba fuses Latin rhythms and easy to follow moves to create a dynamic workout system that will get you hooked! Come try out this total body cardio and toning workout that is more fun than it is work! Join the party!
- Apr24:30pm-Apr95:20pmTRX Boot Camp Class SeriesStudent Recreation Center, MultipurposeWith instructor Katie,TRX Bootcamp will promise an intense workout that incorporates body weight strength training with our TRX bands paired with short bursts of high-intensity cardio that will strengthen and tone all the major muscle groups!
- Mar2110am-Apr185pmAndrews Gallery: Stephen Mohring: arborealAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryAndrews Gallery and the Department of Art & Art History presents the work of sculptor Stephen Mohring March 21 - April 18, 2013. Mohring is also giving an artist's talk Thursday, March 21st at 4 p.m. in Andrews 101. A reception will follow.
- Mar1-Aug23Lost & Found at W&MSwem Library, Read & Relax area, 1st floorOver the years some College artifacts, library possessions and personal items that had been lost have been returned to the College. Many lost treasures now make their home in Swem Library's Special Collections. A new exhibit displays some of these items.
- Feb27-Aug26Jefferson Hall Fire: 30th AnniversarySwem Library, Case next to Tribe TutorZoneThrough photos and interviews, the Jefferson Hall Fire exhibit captures the devastating results of a fire that broke out in one of the College's dormitories in 1983.
- Feb9-Apr14Michelangelo: Sacred and ProfaneMuscarelle Museum of ArtThe exhibition, Michelangelo: Sacred and Profane, Masterpiece Drawings from the Casa Buonarroti, honors the 30th anniversary of the founding of the Muscarelle Museum in 1983.
- Feb6-Aug1Under the Shield: The Federal Occupation of the Historic TriangleSwem Library, Nancy Marshall Gallery, first floorThis exhibit explores the federal occupation of the Historic Triangle during the Civil War and its impact on area residents. Letters, newspaper articles and other items reveal a unified hope for the war to end, but with varied desired outcomes.
- Feb4-Aug13The Inevitable Present: Integration at William & MarySwem Library, Marshall Gallery (1st floor Rotunda) and Read & Relax areaIntegration at William & Mary was not achieved simply with the acceptance of the first students of color; instead it has been a decades-long process. A new exhibit at Swem Library traces the admission of some of the first W&M African American students.
- Jan7-Apr12War of 1812 Exhibit at Swem LibrarySwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit the new exhibit "The Enemy Has Disappeared From Our Waters: The War of 1812 in Southeastern Virginia" in Swem's Special Collections now-April 12. In letters, maps, and testimony those affected by the war tell their part of its larger narrative.
- Mar26-Apr30Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty PublicationsSwem Library, Bright Gallery"Open Minds: An Exhibit of Psychology Department Faculty Publications" displays significant published works and awards won by this outstanding group of faculty members.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary