Friday, May 3rd
- May3All day
- May3All dayWomen's Lacrosse vs. CAA Tournament Semifinalsat No. 1 Seed
- May3All day
- May312pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff PilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Instructor Melanie, pilates is a mat-based conditioning routine that helps build flexibility and long, lean muscles, and strength and endurance in the legs, abdominals, arms, hips, and back.
- May34:15pm - 5:15pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioWith Courtney, Zumba fuses Latin rhythms and easy to follow moves to create a dynamic workout system that will get you hooked! Come try out this total body cardio and toning workout that is more fun than it is work! Join the party!
- May34:30pm - 5:15pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith instructor Remy, awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching leads participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- May35:30pm - 6:30pmBodyPumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studio
- May35:30pm - 6:30pmHappy HourStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioT.G.I.F.! Every Friday, the instructor and the class will change. Get ready for exciting themes, intense fusion classes and a lot of fun! Check online or outside of the fitness studios to see what is coming next!
- May36pm - 8pmCollective: Studio Art Majors Exhibition ReceptionAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryAndrews Gallery and the Department of Art & Art History presents: Collective: the Studio Art Majors Exhibition All are welcome to attend the reception: Fri, May 3 from 6 - 8pm at Andrews Gallery.
- May37pmBaseball vs. HofstraWILLIAMSBURG
- May110am-May125pmCollective: Studio Art Majors ExhibitionAndrews Hall, Andrews Gallery and FoyerAndrews Gallery and the Department of Art & Art History presents: Collective: the Studio Art Majors Exhibition May 1 - 12, 2013 All are welcome to attend the reception: Fri, May 3 from 6 - 8pm at Andrews Gallery.
- Apr17-Oct16Blockades, Books, and Bassinets: Children playing, learning, and surviving during the Civil WarSwem Library, Special Collections lobbyThrough materials like diaries, letters and photos, Blockades, Books, and Bassinets illustrates the lives of children of various ages, stages, and locations during this period. These are the stories of Charley, Willie, Nell, Lizzie, and many others.
- Mar1-Aug23Lost & Found at W&MSwem Library, Read & Relax area, 1st floorOver the years some College artifacts, library possessions and personal items that had been lost have been returned to the College. Many lost treasures now make their home in Swem Library's Special Collections. A new exhibit displays some of these items.
- Feb27-Aug26Jefferson Hall Fire: 30th AnniversarySwem Library, Case next to Tribe TutorZoneThrough photos and interviews, the Jefferson Hall Fire exhibit captures the devastating results of a fire that broke out in one of the College's dormitories in 1983.
- Feb6-Aug1Under the Shield: The Federal Occupation of the Historic TriangleSwem Library, Nancy Marshall Gallery, first floorThis exhibit explores the federal occupation of the Historic Triangle during the Civil War and its impact on area residents. Letters, newspaper articles and other items reveal a unified hope for the war to end, but with varied desired outcomes.
- Feb4-Aug13The Inevitable Present: Integration at William & MarySwem Library, Marshall Gallery (1st floor Rotunda) and Read & Relax areaIntegration at William & Mary was not achieved simply with the acceptance of the first students of color; instead it has been a decades-long process. A new exhibit at Swem Library traces the admission of some of the first W&M African American students.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary