Wednesday, June 19th
- Jun19All dayBaseball vs. CWS Game 5Omaha, Neb.
- Jun19All dayMen's Track and Field vs. USAT&F Senior Championships Day OneDes Moines, Iowa
- Jun19All dayWomen's Track and Field vs. USAT&F Senior Championships Day OneDes Moines, Iowa
- Jun199am - 4pmTIAA CounselingSadler Center, York
- Jun1912pm - 12:45pmBody PumpStudent Recreation CenterInstructors: Jenny & Beth Summer Session 1
- Jun192pm - 3pmHuman Resources Forms TrainingBell Hall, Training RoomLearn how to view your departmental employee's information in Banner INB.
- Jun193pm - 4pmHuman Resources Discoverer TrainingBell Hall, Training RoomHR Discoverer Training shows you how to request labor distribution reports via Discoverer on expenses paid to your employees and download these reports into Excel.
- Jun194pm - 6pmWMSURE Research Presentation: Prof. Cheryl DickterTyler Hall, Room 213This presentation will be given by WMSURE co-director Dr. Cheryl Dickter, who is a member of the Psychology Department and Neuroscience Program. She will talk about her research, which is focused on stereotyping and prejudice.
- Jun194:30pm - 5:20pmZumbaStudent Recreation CenterInstructors: Anna/Courtney Summer Session 1
- Jun195:30pm - 6:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation CenterInstructors: Kristin & Justine Summer Session 1
- Jun196:45pm - 7:45pmPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioInstructor: Jess Summer Session 1
- Jun18-Jul30Undergraduate Research in St. Petersburg, RussiaOff-Campus, St. Petersburg University, St. Petersburg, RussiaW&M students are conducting field research in St. Petersburg, Russia. Program director: Frederick Corney (June 18 - July 30, 2013)
- Jun17-Jun21Colonial Swim CampW&M Hall; Pool
- Jun10-Oct17Presidents of the College of William & MarySwem Library, Exhibit case located by Brown Board Room, 3rd floorThis exhibit is part of a continuing series about the presidents of the College of William & Mary. It provides a history of the College as seen through the eyes of its presidents.
- Jun10-Aug23Junior Tennis Camps at McCormack-Nagelsen Tennis CenterMcCormack-Nagelsen Tennis Center
- Jun1-Jun30Faculty & Staff: $10 off MassageStudent Recreation CenterFor the month of June, Faculty & Staff of the College receive $10 off any massage. Schedule your appointment online today!
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Apr17-Oct16Blockades, Books, and Bassinets: Children playing, learning, and surviving during the Civil WarSwem Library, Special Collections lobbyThrough materials like diaries, letters and photos, Blockades, Books, and Bassinets illustrates the lives of children of various ages, stages, and locations during this period. These are the stories of Charley, Willie, Nell, Lizzie, and many others.
- Mar1-Aug23Lost & Found at W&MSwem Library, Read & Relax area, 1st floorOver the years some College artifacts, library possessions and personal items that had been lost have been returned to the College. Many lost treasures now make their home in Swem Library's Special Collections. A new exhibit displays some of these items.
- Feb27-Aug26Jefferson Hall Fire: 30th AnniversarySwem Library, Case next to Tribe TutorZoneThrough photos and interviews, the Jefferson Hall Fire exhibit captures the devastating results of a fire that broke out in one of the College's dormitories in 1983.
- Feb6-Aug1Under the Shield: The Federal Occupation of the Historic TriangleSwem Library, Nancy Marshall Gallery, first floorThis exhibit explores the federal occupation of the Historic Triangle during the Civil War and its impact on area residents. Letters, newspaper articles and other items reveal a unified hope for the war to end, but with varied desired outcomes.
- Feb4-Aug13The Inevitable Present: Integration at William & MarySwem Library, Marshall Gallery (1st floor Rotunda) and Read & Relax areaIntegration at William & Mary was not achieved simply with the acceptance of the first students of color; instead it has been a decades-long process. A new exhibit at Swem Library traces the admission of some of the first W&M African American students.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary