Friday, August 2nd
- Aug210:30am - 12pmSummer Public Tours @ VIMSVIMS - Watermen's Hall, LobbyReserve a space for our weekly Friday morning public tours to get a behind-the-scenes look at VIMS and learn more about our mission to protect and restore Chesapeake Bay.
- Aug212pm - 12:45pmBody PumpStudent Recreation CenterInstructors: Jenny & Beth Summer Session 2
- Aug22pmBook Release Celebration & Welcome ReceptionSwem Library, Special Collections LobbyJoin Swem Library as we celebrate the release of The College of William and Mary in the Civil War by W&M alumni Sean Heuvel and Lisa Heuvel, and welcome our new director of Special Collections, Jay Gaidmore.
- Aug25:30pm - 6:30pmHappy HourStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioT.G.I.F.! Every Friday, the instructor and the class will change. Get ready for exciting themes, intense fusion classes and a lot of fun! Check online or outside of the fitness studios to see what is coming next!
- Aug28pm - 10pmThe Turn of the ScrewPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallThe Turn of the Screw Adapted by: Jeffrey Hatcher, from the Henry James novella
- Jun10-Oct17Presidents of the College of William & MarySwem Library, Exhibit case located by Brown Board Room, 3rd floorThis exhibit is part of a continuing series about the presidents of the College of William & Mary. It provides a history of the College as seen through the eyes of its presidents.
- Jun10-Aug23Junior Tennis Camps at McCormack-Nagelsen Tennis CenterMcCormack-Nagelsen Tennis Center
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Apr17-Oct16Blockades, Books, and Bassinets: Children playing, learning, and surviving during the Civil WarSwem Library, Special Collections lobbyThrough materials like diaries, letters and photos, Blockades, Books, and Bassinets illustrates the lives of children of various ages, stages, and locations during this period. These are the stories of Charley, Willie, Nell, Lizzie, and many others.
- Mar1-Aug23Lost & Found at W&MSwem Library, Read & Relax area, 1st floorOver the years some College artifacts, library possessions and personal items that had been lost have been returned to the College. Many lost treasures now make their home in Swem Library's Special Collections. A new exhibit displays some of these items.
- Feb27-Aug26Jefferson Hall Fire: 30th AnniversarySwem Library, Case next to Tribe TutorZoneThrough photos and interviews, the Jefferson Hall Fire exhibit captures the devastating results of a fire that broke out in one of the College's dormitories in 1983.
- Feb4-Aug13The Inevitable Present: Integration at William & MarySwem Library, Marshall Gallery (1st floor Rotunda) and Read & Relax areaIntegration at William & Mary was not achieved simply with the acceptance of the first students of color; instead it has been a decades-long process. A new exhibit at Swem Library traces the admission of some of the first W&M African American students.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary