Wednesday, August 21st
- Aug219am - 4pmFidelity Investments Counseling SessionsWashington Hall, Room 317
- Aug2112pm - 12:45pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Emily.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Aug211pm - 2pmHands-on Blackboard Workshop - Tests and Assessments in BlackboardSchool of Education, Room 1056Create a syllabus quiz for your Fall course.
- Aug212pm - 3pmHuman Resources Forms TrainingBell Hall, Training RoomLearn how to view your departmental employee's information in Banner INB.
- Aug213pm - 4pmHuman Resources Discoverer TrainingBell Hall, Training RoomHR Discoverer Training shows you how to request labor distribution reports via Discoverer on expenses paid to your employees and download these reports into Excel.
- Aug214pm - 6pmMeet the DeanSchool of Education, Holly RoomMeet and welcome the new School of Education dean
- Aug215pmMen's Soccer vs. Scrimmage at VCURichmond, Va.
- Aug215:30pm - 6:30pmStepStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kim. Otherwise known as "Freestyle Step", this is a high-intensity workout using an adjustable platform with simple basic footwork. A fun and effective workout for all fitness levels!
- Aug1212:01am-Aug2812pmHispanic Studies Placement TestWashington HallThe Hispanic Studies section will offer an OPTIONAL language placement test before the fall semester begins. The test will be available through Blackboard and students may self-enroll in the "Spanish placement test" between August 12-28.
- Jun10-Oct17Presidents of the College of William & MarySwem Library, Exhibit case located by Brown Board Room, 3rd floorThis exhibit is part of a continuing series about the presidents of the College of William & Mary. It provides a history of the College as seen through the eyes of its presidents.
- Jun10-Aug23Junior Tennis Camps at McCormack-Nagelsen Tennis CenterMcCormack-Nagelsen Tennis Center
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Apr17-Oct16Blockades, Books, and Bassinets: Children playing, learning, and surviving during the Civil WarSwem Library, Special Collections lobbyThrough materials like diaries, letters and photos, Blockades, Books, and Bassinets illustrates the lives of children of various ages, stages, and locations during this period. These are the stories of Charley, Willie, Nell, Lizzie, and many others.
- Mar1-Aug23Lost & Found at W&MSwem Library, Read & Relax area, 1st floorOver the years some College artifacts, library possessions and personal items that had been lost have been returned to the College. Many lost treasures now make their home in Swem Library's Special Collections. A new exhibit displays some of these items.
- Feb27-Aug26Jefferson Hall Fire: 30th AnniversarySwem Library, Case next to Tribe TutorZoneThrough photos and interviews, the Jefferson Hall Fire exhibit captures the devastating results of a fire that broke out in one of the College's dormitories in 1983.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary