Saturday, August 24th
- Aug24All dayExecutive MBA - Experience DayMiller Hall (Mason School of Business)
- Aug247:30am - 1:30pm6th Annual VIMS Community Yard Sale!VIMS - Fort AreaHuge VIMS Community Yard Sale. August 24th @ VIMS Campus!
- Aug2411amField Hockey vs. Scrimmage vs. RichmondWILLIAMSBURG
- Aug248pmMen's Track and Field vs. Men's Javelin FinalsMedellin, Colombia
- Aug248:45pmWomen's Track and Field vs. Women's 5,000m FinalsMedellin, Colombia
- Aug238am-Aug279pmNew Student OrientationAll across William & Mary's campus!2013 New Student Orientation for incoming freshmen and transfer students will be held August 23-27. Family programs will be offered August 23 and 24.
- Aug1212:01am-Aug2812pmHispanic Studies Placement TestWashington HallThe Hispanic Studies section will offer an OPTIONAL language placement test before the fall semester begins. The test will be available through Blackboard and students may self-enroll in the "Spanish placement test" between August 12-28.
- Jun10-Oct17Presidents of the College of William & MarySwem Library, Exhibit case located by Brown Board Room, 3rd floorThis exhibit is part of a continuing series about the presidents of the College of William & Mary. It provides a history of the College as seen through the eyes of its presidents.
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Apr17-Oct16Blockades, Books, and Bassinets: Children playing, learning, and surviving during the Civil WarSwem Library, Special Collections lobbyThrough materials like diaries, letters and photos, Blockades, Books, and Bassinets illustrates the lives of children of various ages, stages, and locations during this period. These are the stories of Charley, Willie, Nell, Lizzie, and many others.
- Feb27-Aug26Jefferson Hall Fire: 30th AnniversarySwem Library, Case next to Tribe TutorZoneThrough photos and interviews, the Jefferson Hall Fire exhibit captures the devastating results of a fire that broke out in one of the College's dormitories in 1983.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary