Monday, August 26th
- Aug26-Aug30Symphony Orchestra AuditionsEwell Hall, Recital Hall or Room 207
- Aug269am - 12pmJapanese Language Placement ExamWashington Hall, Room 301Incoming students (freshman and transfer) wishing to continue the study of Japanese must take the placement exam. It will be offered twice on Monday, August 26, from 9:00-10:00 or 11:00-12:00 in Washington Hall 301. Students may take either session.
- Aug2610am - 12pmChinese Placement TestPhi Beta Kappa Memorial Hall, Room 222The test will be offered twice on Monday, August 26, in PBK Hall 222 from 10:00-11:00 and again from 11:00-12:00. Students may take either session.
- Aug2610am - 12pmItalian Placement Exam - Fall 2013Phi Beta Kappa Memorial Hall, Room 221Students wishing to continue study of Italian must take the placement test before the start of the semester. It will be offered twice on Monday, August 26, in PBK Hall 221 from 10:00-11:00 and again from 11:00-12:00. Students may take either session.
- Aug2611am - 1pmArabic Language Placement TestMorton Hall, Room 40Incoming students (freshman and transfer) wishing to continue the study of Arabic must take the placement test. It will be offered on Monday, August 26, from 11:00-1:00 in Morton Hall 40.
- Aug2612pm - 12:45pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Jenny and Beth.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Aug2612pm - 1pmRussian Placement Exam - Fall 2013Washington Hall, Room 301Incoming freshmen and transfer students wishing to continue their study of Russian must take the placement test before the start of the semester. It will be offered on Monday, August 26, in Washington Hall, room 301, from 12:00-1:00.
- Aug2612pm - 1pmStrategic Learning WorkshopCampus Center, Room 107Emphasis on sharpening long-term memory skills, learning novel review techniques, mastering the art of note-taking, rising to the top in a lecture course and strategically organizing study materials.
- Aug262pm - 4pmEverything You Need to Get Started with BlackboardWashington Hall, Room 315Two hours of adding content, organizing your course, creating assignments, using a grade book and more!
- Aug264:30pm - 6pmMeet the GreeksSunken GardenCome take a break during Orientation and meet the men and women who make up the W&M Fraternity/Sorority Community!
- Aug265:30pm - 6:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Justine and Emily. Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Aug269pmSadler sAMPlerSadler CenterJoin us for karaoke, trivia, music, ice cream and more!
- Aug238am-Aug279pmNew Student OrientationAll across William & Mary's campus!2013 New Student Orientation for incoming freshmen and transfer students will be held August 23-27. Family programs will be offered August 23 and 24.
- Aug1212:01am-Aug2812pmHispanic Studies Placement TestWashington HallThe Hispanic Studies section will offer an OPTIONAL language placement test before the fall semester begins. The test will be available through Blackboard and students may self-enroll in the "Spanish placement test" between August 12-28.
- Jun10-Oct17Presidents of the College of William & MarySwem Library, Exhibit case located by Brown Board Room, 3rd floorThis exhibit is part of a continuing series about the presidents of the College of William & Mary. It provides a history of the College as seen through the eyes of its presidents.
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Apr17-Oct16Blockades, Books, and Bassinets: Children playing, learning, and surviving during the Civil WarSwem Library, Special Collections lobbyThrough materials like diaries, letters and photos, Blockades, Books, and Bassinets illustrates the lives of children of various ages, stages, and locations during this period. These are the stories of Charley, Willie, Nell, Lizzie, and many others.
- Feb27-Aug26Jefferson Hall Fire: 30th AnniversarySwem Library, Case next to Tribe TutorZoneThrough photos and interviews, the Jefferson Hall Fire exhibit captures the devastating results of a fire that broke out in one of the College's dormitories in 1983.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary