Tuesday, August 27th
- Aug278am - 4pmThe Accounting EdgeAlan B. Miller Hall, Brinkley CommonsParticipate in this brand new intensive program sponsored by the School of Business, The Accounting Edge! This single-day event will assist students in learning how to network and stand out in the business world.
- Aug2711am - 12pmLocal Internship Program Orientation/Internship Search Strategies WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BThe Career Center has developed internships with a wide variety of organizations within the Greater Williamsburg area. You must attend an orientation session before you can apply for a Local Internship Posting.
- Aug2712pm - 1pmResume & Cover Letter Writing WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BBring your charged laptop with you - All Students Welcome, No Registration Required!
- Aug271pm - 1:50pmIBRL: Student Division General Interest MeetingLaw School, Room 133General interest meeting for The Institute of Bill of Rights Law: Student Division.
- Aug271pm - 2pmGraduate School Admissions WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation Room A&BThis workshop presents information and advice on applying to graduate and professional programs, including details on the various admission tests, personal statements, references and appropriate application timelines.
- Aug272pm - 3pmEffective Interviewing WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BYou'll be interviewing from time to time throughout your life - come learn how to do it well! Attending an interviewing workshop is one of the prerequisites to participating in on-campus interviews for jobs and internships.
- Aug273pm - 4pmResume & Cover Letter Writing WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BBring your charged laptop with you - All Students Welcome, No Registration Required!
- Aug275:30pm - 6:30pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Paul and Emily.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Aug275:30pm - 6:30pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Kaylie. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Aug275:30pm - 7:30pmW&M Small Business & Networking Happy Hour - featuring Sol SystemsOff-Campus, District Commons 2200 Pennsylvania Ave NW Washington, DC 20037The W&M Small Business Network exists to share ideas, business opportunities and learning from fellow W&M alums. Join us for our next event!
- Aug277pm - 9pmStudent Activities and Organization FairKaplan Arena (formerly William & Mary Hall)Here is your chance to meet with representatives from many of the student organizations and groups that make up the co-curricular experience. Come learn more about all the great opportunities for involvement at the College!
- Aug26-Aug30Symphony Orchestra AuditionsEwell Hall, Recital Hall or Room 207
- Aug238am-Aug279pmNew Student OrientationAll across William & Mary's campus!2013 New Student Orientation for incoming freshmen and transfer students will be held August 23-27. Family programs will be offered August 23 and 24.
- Aug1212:01am-Aug2812pmHispanic Studies Placement TestWashington HallThe Hispanic Studies section will offer an OPTIONAL language placement test before the fall semester begins. The test will be available through Blackboard and students may self-enroll in the "Spanish placement test" between August 12-28.
- Jun10-Oct17Presidents of the College of William & MarySwem Library, Exhibit case located by Brown Board Room, 3rd floorThis exhibit is part of a continuing series about the presidents of the College of William & Mary. It provides a history of the College as seen through the eyes of its presidents.
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Apr17-Oct16Blockades, Books, and Bassinets: Children playing, learning, and surviving during the Civil WarSwem Library, Special Collections lobbyThrough materials like diaries, letters and photos, Blockades, Books, and Bassinets illustrates the lives of children of various ages, stages, and locations during this period. These are the stories of Charley, Willie, Nell, Lizzie, and many others.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary