Wednesday, August 28th
- Aug2812pm - 12:45pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Jenny & Beth.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Aug2812pm - 1pmLocal Internship Program Orientation/Internship Search Strategies WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BThe Career Center has developed internships with a wide variety of organizations within the Greater Williamsburg area. You must attend an orientation session before you can apply for a Local Internship Posting.
- Aug285:30pm - 6:30pmStepStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kim. Otherwise known as "Freestyle Step", this is a high-intensity workout using an adjustable platform with simple basic footwork. A fun and effective workout for all fitness levels!
- Aug26-Aug30Symphony Orchestra AuditionsEwell Hall, Recital Hall or Room 207
- Aug1212:01am-Aug2812pmHispanic Studies Placement TestWashington HallThe Hispanic Studies section will offer an OPTIONAL language placement test before the fall semester begins. The test will be available through Blackboard and students may self-enroll in the "Spanish placement test" between August 12-28.
- Jun10-Oct17Presidents of the College of William & MarySwem Library, Exhibit case located by Brown Board Room, 3rd floorThis exhibit is part of a continuing series about the presidents of the College of William & Mary. It provides a history of the College as seen through the eyes of its presidents.
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Apr17-Oct16Blockades, Books, and Bassinets: Children playing, learning, and surviving during the Civil WarSwem Library, Special Collections lobbyThrough materials like diaries, letters and photos, Blockades, Books, and Bassinets illustrates the lives of children of various ages, stages, and locations during this period. These are the stories of Charley, Willie, Nell, Lizzie, and many others.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary