Friday, August 30th
- Aug3011am - 12pmStrategic Learning WorkshopCampus Center, Room 107Emphasis on sharpening long-term memory skills, learning novel review techniques, mastering the art of note-taking, rising to the top in a lecture course and strategically organizing study materials.
- Aug3012pm - 12:45pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Jenny & Beth.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Aug303pm - 4pmMajor & Career Exploration Program Information SessionCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BThe Major and Career Exploration (MACE) series is a six-week, non-credit seminar open only to first-year's and sophomores that examines common issues students face in the first and second year of college. Application Deadline Friday, Sept. 6, 5pm.
- Aug304:30pmVolleyball vs. Northern Arizona vs. CampbellWILLIAMSBURG
- Aug305pmMen's Soccer vs. St. Francis (Pa.)WILLIAMSBURG
- Aug305:30pm - 6:30pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioWith Joanna. Zumba fuses Latin rhythms and easy to follow moves to create a dynamic workout system that will get you hooked! Come try out this total body cardio and toning workout that is more fun than it is work! Join the party!
- Aug307pmField Hockey vs. RadfordWILLIAMSBURG
- Aug307pmVolleyball vs. San Jose StateWILLIAMSBURG
- Aug308pmWomen's Soccer vs. High PointWILLIAMSBURG
- Aug26-Aug30Symphony Orchestra AuditionsEwell Hall, Recital Hall or Room 207
- Jun10-Oct17Presidents of the College of William & MarySwem Library, Exhibit case located by Brown Board Room, 3rd floorThis exhibit is part of a continuing series about the presidents of the College of William & Mary. It provides a history of the College as seen through the eyes of its presidents.
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Apr17-Oct16Blockades, Books, and Bassinets: Children playing, learning, and surviving during the Civil WarSwem Library, Special Collections lobbyThrough materials like diaries, letters and photos, Blockades, Books, and Bassinets illustrates the lives of children of various ages, stages, and locations during this period. These are the stories of Charley, Willie, Nell, Lizzie, and many others.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary