Tuesday, September 10th
- Sep10All dayMen's Golf vs. Third Round at Marshall InvitationalHuntington, W.Va.
- Sep10-Oct10W&M Mason School of Business's GMAT Prep Course Begins TodayMiller Hall (Mason School of Business)
- Sep107am - 8amBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Erin & Rory.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Sep108:15am - 9:05amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Courtney.
- Sep1011am - 12pmLocal Internship Program Orientation/Internship Search Strategies WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BThe Career Center has developed internships with a wide variety of organizations within the Greater Williamsburg area. You must attend an orientation session before you can apply for a Local Internship Posting.
- Sep1012pm - 12:45pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Elizabeth.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Sep1012:15pm - 1:15pmInterviewing Workshop with Wall, Einhorn & Chernitzer, P.C.Cohen Career Center, Presentation RoomWall, Einhorn & Chernitzer is the largest public accounting firm headquartered in Norfolk, Va.
- Sep104pmStudent Activities Fee Budget Distribution Workshop (No. 2 of 3 workshops)Campus Center, Little TheatreWorkshop to hand out Student Activities Fee Budgets approved for 2013-2014.
- Sep104:15pm - 5:05pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Abby. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Sep104:15pm - 5:15pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Andrew & Ally G.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Sep105pm - 6pmVolunteer FairSadler Center, LobbyMeet 25+ community agencies who want to partner with you.
- Sep105:30pm - 6:20pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioWith Joanna. Zumba fuses Latin rhythms and easy to follow moves to create a dynamic workout system that will get you hooked! Come try out this total body cardio and toning workout that is more fun than it is work! Join the party!
- Sep105:30pm - 6:30pmFlex MBA Information SessionWilliam & Mary Peninsula CenterLearn how to earn an MBA without interrupting your career.
- Sep105:30pm - 6:30pmOlde Towne Medical Center Information SessionCohen Career CenterLearn about a variety of volunteer opportunities at Olde Towne Medical Center. Medical Director William Mann will give an overview of the center's operations and take your questions.
- Sep106:30pm - 7:30pmAfricana House Community Guest Lecturer: Chadra Pittman WalkePleasants Hall (Randolph Complex), Room 2Join us for an interactive discussion with Chadra Pittman Walke, The Sankofa Projects and 4 E.V.E.R. Founder & Director.
- Sep106:30pm - 7:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kristin and Emily. Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Sep106:45pm - 7:35pmClub SpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Ally H.
- Sep107pmHaiti Compact Interest MeetingWashington Hall, Room 317Are you interested in international service, public health, women's empowerment or Haiti?
- Sep107pmMen's Soccer vs. North Carolina StateWILLIAMSBURG
- Sep107:45pm - 8:45pmPower YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Sarah.
- Sep108pm - 9pmPillow Talk: Get the Rest to Be Your BestSadler Center, CommonwealthIn this 45-minute discussion, you'll learn powerful ways to help you get more sleep (and have more energy during the day)!
- Sep510am-Sep265pmCeramics Exhibition at Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryCeramic artists Charity Davis-Woodard, Blair Meerfeld, Doug Peltzman, and Kenyon Hansen will exhibit their work at Andrews Gallery from September 5 - 26, 2013. Reception: Th, Sep 12 from 4 - 6 pm.
- Sep4-Nov6Group Fitness Instructor Training Course- Fall 2013Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center. Register online while space is available.
- Sep2-Oct7Intramural Sports Officials TrainingStudent Recreation CenterBecome an intramural sports official!
- Jun10-Oct17Presidents of the College of William & MarySwem Library, Exhibit case located by Brown Board Room, 3rd floorThis exhibit is part of a continuing series about the presidents of the College of William & Mary. It provides a history of the College as seen through the eyes of its presidents.
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Apr17-Oct16Blockades, Books, and Bassinets: Children playing, learning, and surviving during the Civil WarSwem Library, Special Collections lobbyThrough materials like diaries, letters and photos, Blockades, Books, and Bassinets illustrates the lives of children of various ages, stages, and locations during this period. These are the stories of Charley, Willie, Nell, Lizzie, and many others.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary