Thursday, September 12th
- Sep127am - 8amBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ally G. & Andrew.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Sep128:15am - 9:05amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Alana.
- Sep128:30am - 8:30pmDeloitte Consulting Outreach DayMiller Hall, Sadler Center, Cohen Career CenterCome by and talk with Deloitte Consulting representatives throughout the day at several locations around campus!
- Sep1212pm - 12:45pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Elizabeth.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Sep1212pm - 12:50pmPhy Sci Seminar (VIMS)VIMS - Andrews Hall, Dominion Classroom 326Jian Shen, VIMS Physical Sciences Department; "Using timescales to interpret dissolved oxygen distributions in the bottom waters of Chesapeake Bay"
- Sep1212pm - 1:30pmCIA Information SessionCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BTake advantage of this rare opportunity to meet with a representative from the C.I.A. and find out what it is like to work for the Agency.
- Sep123:30pm - 4:30pmTime Management WorkshopCampus Center, Room 107Workshop to learn about time management strategies - students will create their own study plans in a group setting.
- Sep124pm - 6pmReception: Ceramics Exhibition at Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryCeramic artists Charity Davis-Woodard, Blair Meerfeld, Doug Peltzman, and Kenyon Hansen will exhibit their work at Andrews Gallery from September 5 - 26, 2013. Reception: Th, Sep 12 from 4 - 6 pm.
- Sep124:15pm - 5:05pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Kaylie. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Sep124:15pm - 5:15pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Rory & Erin.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Sep125pm - 6:30pmSwem Library Cocktail ReceptionSwem Library, Botetourt GalleryFaculty and staff are invited to celebrate the new school year! Lisa Nickel, associate dean of research & public services, will be discussing some of the exciting developments at Swem including the renovation of the Media Center.
- Sep125pm - 7:15pmCareer Fair SimulationSadler Center, Chesapeake ANervous about attending the Career Fair? Build confidence and practice your communication strategy for the Fall Career Fair at the Career Fair Simulation! Real employers help you prepare in this career fair simulation the night before the real thing.
- Sep125:30pm - 6:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Justine. Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Sep125:30pm-Sep2611:59pmSmall Group Training: Couch to 5KStudent Recreation CenterCheck out W&M's NEW Small Group Training Program! Join one of our certified instructors or trainers in a 5-class series designed to meet your specialized fitness goals or interests!
- Sep126pmDigital Media Artist, Hye Yeon Nam, to give talkAndrews Hall, Room 101Lee Matney of Linda Matney Fine Arts Gallery, Williamsburg, is hosting an exhibition with the artist Hye Yeon Nam. Ms. Nam will give a talk about her work on Thursday 12 September at 6 PM in Andrews 101
- Sep126:30pm - 8pmCelebrating Constitution Day: The Importance of Civic ParticipationOff-Campus, Williamsburg Regional Library Theater, 515 Scotland StreetConstitutional Conversations will open a panel discussion of the importance of civic participation at the state and community levels to promote a robust Constitutional democracy.
- Sep126:45pm - 7:35pmHavana Nights ZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Rory & Courtney
- Sep126:45pm - 7:35pmPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Jill.
- Sep127pmWomen's Soccer vs. George WashingtonWILLIAMSBURG
- Sep127:45pm - 9pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ling.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Sep10-Oct10W&M Mason School of Business's GMAT Prep Course Begins TodayMiller Hall (Mason School of Business)
- Sep510am-Sep265pmCeramics Exhibition at Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryCeramic artists Charity Davis-Woodard, Blair Meerfeld, Doug Peltzman, and Kenyon Hansen will exhibit their work at Andrews Gallery from September 5 - 26, 2013. Reception: Th, Sep 12 from 4 - 6 pm.
- Sep4-Nov6Group Fitness Instructor Training Course- Fall 2013Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center. Register online while space is available.
- Sep2-Oct7Intramural Sports Officials TrainingStudent Recreation CenterBecome an intramural sports official!
- Jun10-Oct17Presidents of the College of William & MarySwem Library, Exhibit case located by Brown Board Room, 3rd floorThis exhibit is part of a continuing series about the presidents of the College of William & Mary. It provides a history of the College as seen through the eyes of its presidents.
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Apr17-Oct16Blockades, Books, and Bassinets: Children playing, learning, and surviving during the Civil WarSwem Library, Special Collections lobbyThrough materials like diaries, letters and photos, Blockades, Books, and Bassinets illustrates the lives of children of various ages, stages, and locations during this period. These are the stories of Charley, Willie, Nell, Lizzie, and many others.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary