Friday, September 13th
- Sep13All day
- Sep13All day
- Sep13All day
- Sep138:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ling.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Sep138:30am - 5pmCoastal Flooding Conference at William & MarySchool of Education, Matoaka Woods RoomAdaptive Planning for Flooding and Coastal Change in Virginia: Legal and Policy Issues for Local Government
- Sep139:30am - 2:15pmScientific Treasures Exhibit: Principia and moreSmall Hall, Physics LibraryA number of its rare scientific texts, including a 1687 copy of Isaac Newton's masterwork Principia, will be on display for a one-day exhibit.
- Sep1310am - 11:30am2013 Diversity BrunchCohen Career Center
- Sep1311am - 12pmTime Management WorkshopCampus Center, Room 107Workshop to learn about time management strategies - students will create their own study plans in a group setting.
- Sep1312pmCapital Teaching Residency Information SessionSadler Center, York RoomWhile you're at the Career Fair stop by this mini-information session to learn more in-depth about Capital Teaching Residency!
- Sep1312pm - 12:45pmYogilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Elizabeth. A combination of two of our most popular classes: Yoga and Pilates!
- Sep1312pm - 1:30pmProfessor Ranjani KrishnanMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Miller 3059Michigan State University
- Sep1312pm - 4pmFall 2013 Career & Internship FairSadler Center
- Sep131pmDepartment of State Information SessionSadler Center, York RoomWhile you're at the Career Fair stop by this mini-information session to learn more in-depth about the Department of State!
- Sep131pm - 2:30pmW&M eLearning Community MeetingMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Room 1008Please join us for the W&M eLearning Community meeting on Friday, September 13, in Miller Hall, Room 1008, when Gene Roche will update us on eLearning at William & Mary and share some of the projects that faculty and staff are currently working on.
- Sep132pmRed Ventures Information SessionSadler Center, York RoomWhile you're at the Career Fair stop by this mini-information session to learn more in-depth about Red Ventures!
- Sep132pm - 3pmMathematics Colloquium: Pietro Paparella, William and MaryJones Hall, Room 301Title: Matrix roots of nonnegative and eventually nonnegative matrices
- Sep132:30pmFedBid Information SessionSadler Center, Jamestown RoomWhile you're at the Career Fair stop by this mini-information session to learn more in-depth about FedBid!
- Sep133pmNational Security Agency Information SessionSadler Center, York RoomWhile you're at the Career Fair stop by this mini-information session to learn more in-depth about National Security Agency!
- Sep133:30pmBerkeley Research Group Fall 2013 Case CompetitionCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomEvent is open to all Juniors and Seniors. Registration deadline: September 12th. RSVP Required.
- Sep133:30pmGEICO Information SessionSadler Center, Jamestown RoomWhile you're at the Career Fair stop by this mini-information session to learn more in-depth about opportunities with GEICO!
- Sep133:30pm - 4:30pmBerkeley Research Group Case Competition Kick OffCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomKick-off Event for Berkeley Research Group Case Competition. Open to ALL majors!
- Sep133:30pm - 5:30pmColloquium: Trenton Merricks (UVa)Blow Memorial Hall, Room 322Professor Trenton Merricks (University of Virginia) will give a colloquium talk entitled "Modal Validity and Logical Validity" to the philosophy department on September 13 at 3:30 p.m in Blow 322. Professor Merricks specializes in metaphysics.
- Sep134pmBiology Seminar: Paul Godwin (North Carolina State University)Andrews Hall, Room 101"Neuroendocrine regulation of sexual plasticity in fishes"
- Sep134:15pm - 5:15pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Morgan and Terrence. Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Sep134:30pmMen's Soccer vs. vs Central FloridaNorfolk, Va.
- Sep134:30pmVolleyball vs. vs DuquesneBlacksburg, Va.
- Sep134:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Ally G. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Sep135:30pm - 6:30pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Paul and Terry.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Sep136pmField Hockey vs. at DukeDurham, N.C.
- Sep139pm-Sep141amLaser Tag!Sadler Center, Chesapeake RoomsIt's laser tag time, people! Come to the Sadler Center to battle your friends for what is sure to be everlasting glory. Free laser tag, free music, free fun. Be there.
- Sep125:30pm-Sep2611:59pmSmall Group Training: Couch to 5KStudent Recreation CenterCheck out W&M's NEW Small Group Training Program! Join one of our certified instructors or trainers in a 5-class series designed to meet your specialized fitness goals or interests!
- Sep10-Oct10W&M Mason School of Business's GMAT Prep Course Begins TodayMiller Hall (Mason School of Business)
- Sep510am-Sep265pmCeramics Exhibition at Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryCeramic artists Charity Davis-Woodard, Blair Meerfeld, Doug Peltzman, and Kenyon Hansen will exhibit their work at Andrews Gallery from September 5 - 26, 2013. Reception: Th, Sep 12 from 4 - 6 pm.
- Sep4-Nov6Group Fitness Instructor Training Course- Fall 2013Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center. Register online while space is available.
- Sep2-Oct7Intramural Sports Officials TrainingStudent Recreation CenterBecome an intramural sports official!
- Jun10-Oct17Presidents of the College of William & MarySwem Library, Exhibit case located by Brown Board Room, 3rd floorThis exhibit is part of a continuing series about the presidents of the College of William & Mary. It provides a history of the College as seen through the eyes of its presidents.
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Apr17-Oct16Blockades, Books, and Bassinets: Children playing, learning, and surviving during the Civil WarSwem Library, Special Collections lobbyThrough materials like diaries, letters and photos, Blockades, Books, and Bassinets illustrates the lives of children of various ages, stages, and locations during this period. These are the stories of Charley, Willie, Nell, Lizzie, and many others.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary