Sunday, September 15th
- Sep15All day
- Sep15All dayWomen's Golf vs. First Round at W&M InvitationalWILLIAMSBURG
- Sep15All day
- Sep15All day
- Sep1512pmField Hockey vs. at Wake ForestWinston-Salem, N.C.
- Sep1512pmMen's Soccer vs. vs CreightonNorfolk, Va.
- Sep154pm - 5:15pmVinyasa YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Maren.
- Sep154:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Abby. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Sep155:30pm - 6:20pmCardio Hip HopStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Anna & Alana.
- Sep155:30pm - 6:20pmPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Ally H.
- Sep156pmFour little girls: Birmingham 1963Sadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumA National Staged Reading of the play written by Christina Ham. Presented by The Center for Student Diversity and the International Performance Arts eXchange
- Sep156:30pm - 7:30pmYogilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Anna & Alana. A combination of two of our most popular classes: Yoga and Pilates!
- Sep125:30pm-Sep2611:59pmSmall Group Training: Couch to 5KStudent Recreation CenterCheck out W&M's NEW Small Group Training Program! Join one of our certified instructors or trainers in a 5-class series designed to meet your specialized fitness goals or interests!
- Sep10-Oct10W&M Mason School of Business's GMAT Prep Course Begins TodayAlan B. Miller Hall
- Sep510am-Sep265pmCeramics Exhibition at Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryCeramic artists Charity Davis-Woodard, Blair Meerfeld, Doug Peltzman, and Kenyon Hansen will exhibit their work at Andrews Gallery from September 5 - 26, 2013. Reception: Th, Sep 12 from 4 - 6 pm.
- Sep4-Nov6Group Fitness Instructor Training Course- Fall 2013Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center. Register online while space is available.
- Sep2-Oct7Intramural Sports Officials TrainingStudent Recreation CenterBecome an intramural sports official!
- Jun10-Oct17Presidents of the College of William & MarySwem Library, Exhibit case located by Brown Board Room, 3rd floorThis exhibit is part of a continuing series about the presidents of the College of William & Mary. It provides a history of the College as seen through the eyes of its presidents.
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Apr17-Oct16Blockades, Books, and Bassinets: Children playing, learning, and surviving during the Civil WarSwem Library, Special Collections lobbyThrough materials like diaries, letters and photos, Blockades, Books, and Bassinets illustrates the lives of children of various ages, stages, and locations during this period. These are the stories of Charley, Willie, Nell, Lizzie, and many others.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary