Tuesday, September 17th
- Sep17All dayWomen's Golf vs. Third Round at W&M InvitationalWILLIAMSBURG
- Sep177am - 8amBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Erin & Rory.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Sep178:15am - 9:05amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Courtney.
- Sep179am - 2:40pmTIAA CounselingSadler Center, James Room
- Sep1712pm - 12:45pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Elizabeth.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Sep1712pm - 5pmWellness Week: Focus on FitnessSunken GardenGames and fitness demonstrations including free frisbees, yoga and chair massages!
- Sep1712:45pm - 2pmAccounting Myths Every Attorney Should Know AboutLaw School, Room 124The Venture Capital and Entrepreneurship Legal Society will be hosting Professor Elizabeth Foster of the Mason School of Business. Tuesday, September 17, 12:45 - 2:00 p.m. W&M Law School in room 124. All are welcome. Free Pizza!
- Sep171:15pm - 1:45pmRelaxation SessionBlow Memorial Hall, Room 24030-Minute Relaxation Session. No appointment necessary.
- Sep172:30pm - 3pmLinked-In WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BSocial networking is part of your job search strategy.
- Sep173pm - 3:30pmLinked-In WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BSocial networking is part of your job search strategy.
- Sep174:15pm - 5:05pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Abby. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Sep174:15pm - 5:15pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Andrew & Ally G.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Sep175:30pm - 6:20pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioWith Joanna. Zumba fuses Latin rhythms and easy to follow moves to create a dynamic workout system that will get you hooked! Come try out this total body cardio and toning workout that is more fun than it is work! Join the party!
- Sep176pm - 7:30pmExecutive MBA Evening Reception in Northern VirginiaOff-Campus, Season's 52 7863L Tysons Corner, McLeanExecutive MBA Program Fall Event
- Sep176pm - 8pmDiscovery Lab: Virginia SeafoodVIMS - Catlett-Burruss Research and Education LabJoin Marine Education Specialist Lisa Lawrence to learn to prepare and eat local seafood! Registration for this event is now full.
- Sep176:30pm - 7:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kristin and Emily. Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Sep176:45pm - 7:35pmClub SpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Ally H.
- Sep177pmVolleyball vs. Norfolk StateWILLIAMSBURG
- Sep177pmWomen's Soccer vs. RadfordWILLIAMSBURG
- Sep177pm - 8:15pmFinance for Arts & Sciences MajorsCohen Career CenterThis event is geared toward William & Mary undergraduate students who are NOT in the Business School, but would like to learn more about careers in finance.
- Sep177pm - 9pmClimbing Wall Belay CertificationStudent Recreation CenterJoin TAP for a two hour training course that provides you with the fundamental skills of belay! Register at the Climbing Wall, classes will be held Tuesdays & Thursdays 7-9 p.m. Two participants must be present so bring a friend!
- Sep177:45pm - 8:45pmPower YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Sarah.
- Sep178pmBosnia Project Interest MeetingWashington Hall, Room 312An interest meeting for the William & Mary Bosnia Project
- Sep125:30pm-Sep2611:59pmSmall Group Training: Couch to 5KStudent Recreation CenterCheck out W&M's NEW Small Group Training Program! Join one of our certified instructors or trainers in a 5-class series designed to meet your specialized fitness goals or interests!
- Sep10-Oct10W&M Mason School of Business's GMAT Prep Course Begins TodayAlan B. Miller Hall
- Sep510am-Sep265pmCeramics Exhibition at Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryCeramic artists Charity Davis-Woodard, Blair Meerfeld, Doug Peltzman, and Kenyon Hansen will exhibit their work at Andrews Gallery from September 5 - 26, 2013. Reception: Th, Sep 12 from 4 - 6 pm.
- Sep4-Nov6Group Fitness Instructor Training Course- Fall 2013Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center. Register online while space is available.
- Sep2-Oct7Intramural Sports Officials TrainingStudent Recreation CenterBecome an intramural sports official!
- Jun10-Oct17Presidents of the College of William & MarySwem Library, Exhibit case located by Brown Board Room, 3rd floorThis exhibit is part of a continuing series about the presidents of the College of William & Mary. It provides a history of the College as seen through the eyes of its presidents.
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Apr17-Oct16Blockades, Books, and Bassinets: Children playing, learning, and surviving during the Civil WarSwem Library, Special Collections lobbyThrough materials like diaries, letters and photos, Blockades, Books, and Bassinets illustrates the lives of children of various ages, stages, and locations during this period. These are the stories of Charley, Willie, Nell, Lizzie, and many others.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary