Wednesday, September 18th
- Sep187:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Jill. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Sep188am - 5pmScavenge for WellnessCampus CenterWellness Week's Campus-wide Scavenger Hunt
- Sep188:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ling.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Sep189am - 12pmMicrosoft Open HouseCohen Career Center, AtriumCome to Microsoft's Open House in the Cohen Career Center's atrium and learn about exciting opportunities within the company.
- Sep189am - 4pmFidelity Investments Counseling SessionsSadler Center, York Room
- Sep189am - 4pmTIAA CounselingSadler Center, Colony Room
- Sep1812pm - 12:45pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Jenny & Beth.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Sep1812pm - 1pmIndividual-based modelling of two key polar species (Arctic Cod and Antarctic Krill)VIMS - Watermen's Hall, Classroom A/BJoin Ste'phane Thanassekos as he presents a seminar titled "Individual-based modelling of two key polar species (Arctic Cod and Antarctic Krill): two applications with different purposes and different datasets."
- Sep181pm - 1:45pmElection Law Society Speaker: Matt WeinsteinLaw School, Room 141Join Matt Weinstein, Director of Voter Protection with the Democratic Party of Virginia, for a presentation on voter suppression in the 21st century, the Voting Rights Act and their confluence in the biggest election of year.
- Sep181pm - 2pmInternships @ The Virginia Department of Labor & Industry Information SessionCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BTake advantage of this rare opportunity to meet with a representative from the Virginia Department of Labor & Industry and find out about their Government Relations, Communications, Legal Support, HR and Policy internship opportunities.
- Sep182pm - 3pmHuman Resources Forms TrainingBell Hall, Training RoomLearn how to view your departmental employee's information in Banner INB.
- Sep182pm - 3pmInternships @ The Virginia Department of Labor & Industry Information SessionCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BTake advantage of this rare opportunity to meet with a representative from the Virginia Department of Labor & Industry and find out about their Government Relations, Communications, Legal Support, HR AND Policy internship opportunities.
- Sep183pm - 4pmHuman Resources Discoverer TrainingBell Hall, Training RoomHR Discoverer Training shows you how to request labor distribution reports via Discoverer on expenses paid to your employees and download these reports into Excel.
- Sep183:30pmGlenn Close Film FestivalSwem Library, Botetourt TheatreThe Natural
- Sep183:30pmPutinism as Global Model: What Russia Tells Us About Democracy TodayBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201Reves Hall Coffee Hour lecture by Steve Hanson, Vice Provost for International Affairs, Director of the Reves Center for International Studies, and the Lettie Pate Evans Professor in the Department of Government.
- Sep183:30pmVirginia State Bar President Sharon NelsonLaw School, Room 124Virginia State Bar President Sharon Nelson will present a lecture titled "The Future of the Legal Profession" on Wednesday, September 18, at 3:30PM in room 124. Free and the public is welcome.
- Sep184pm - 6pmWriting Across Disciplines WorkshopSwem Library, Ford ClassroomImprove your writing! Regardless of discipline or major, we could all use some improvement with our writing skills. This workshop is designed to help you enhance your writing skills and is appropriate for majors of all disciplines.
- Sep184:15pm - 5:15pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Joanna and Terrence. Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Sep185pm - 6pmW&M semester in La Plata information sessionWashington Hall, Room 315September 18 information session for students interested in the W&M semester in La Plata, Argentina - 5-6 pm in Washington 315.
- Sep185:30pm - 5:50pmPower PilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ally H.
- Sep185:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Morgan. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Sep186pm - 6:45pmFlex MBA Speaker SeriesWilliam & Mary Peninsula Center, Room 103Matthew Weinstein, President, Managed Networks of America "Management & Financial Careers in the Health Care Field"
- Sep186pm - 7pmFocus ON: Gilman ScholarshipsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201Learn about applying for the Gilman Scholarship to fund spring 2014 study abroad.
- Sep186pm - 7pmStepStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kim. Otherwise known as "Freestyle Step", this is a high-intensity workout using an adjustable platform with simple basic footwork. A fun and effective workout for all fitness levels!
- Sep186pm - 7:30pmMicrosoft Tech TalkCohen Career Center
- Sep186pm - 8pmMid-Autumn Festival CelebrationSadler Center, Tidewater A&BOrganized by the W&M Confucius Institute, W&M Chinese Language House, W&M Chinese Students and Scholars Association, and W&M Chinese Student Organization.
- Sep186:30pm - 7:30pmYogilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kendall. A combination of two of our most popular classes: Yoga and Pilates!
- Sep187pmGlenn Close Film FestivalSwem Library, Botetourt TheatreThe Natural
- Sep187:15pm - 8:15pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Paul and Emily.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Sep188pmSOMOS/MANOS Joint Information Session!Washington Hall, Room 301Interested in a sustainable international development initiative?
- Sep188:30pm - 9:30pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Sarah.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Sep125:30pm-Sep2611:59pmSmall Group Training: Couch to 5KStudent Recreation CenterCheck out W&M's NEW Small Group Training Program! Join one of our certified instructors or trainers in a 5-class series designed to meet your specialized fitness goals or interests!
- Sep10-Oct10W&M Mason School of Business's GMAT Prep Course Begins TodayMiller Hall (Mason School of Business)
- Sep510am-Sep265pmCeramics Exhibition at Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryCeramic artists Charity Davis-Woodard, Blair Meerfeld, Doug Peltzman, and Kenyon Hansen will exhibit their work at Andrews Gallery from September 5 - 26, 2013. Reception: Th, Sep 12 from 4 - 6 pm.
- Sep4-Nov6Group Fitness Instructor Training Course- Fall 2013Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center. Register online while space is available.
- Sep2-Oct7Intramural Sports Officials TrainingStudent Recreation CenterBecome an intramural sports official!
- Jun10-Oct17Presidents of the College of William & MarySwem Library, Exhibit case located by Brown Board Room, 3rd floorThis exhibit is part of a continuing series about the presidents of the College of William & Mary. It provides a history of the College as seen through the eyes of its presidents.
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Apr17-Oct16Blockades, Books, and Bassinets: Children playing, learning, and surviving during the Civil WarSwem Library, Special Collections lobbyThrough materials like diaries, letters and photos, Blockades, Books, and Bassinets illustrates the lives of children of various ages, stages, and locations during this period. These are the stories of Charley, Willie, Nell, Lizzie, and many others.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary