Saturday, September 21st
- Sep21All day
- Sep21All day
- Sep21All day
- Sep2110amVolleyball vs. vs Seton HallCharlottesville, Va.
- Sep2110am - 12pmFamily Weekend: Swem Library Open HouseSwem Library, LobbyStop by Swem Library to meet our staff and take a self-guided tour of the library.
- Sep2111am - 11:50amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Andrew. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Sep2111:15am - 12:15pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kristin and Emily. Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Sep2112pm - 3pmStudy Abroad FairCampus Center, Trinkle HallLearn more about semester, year, and summer study abroad options at William & Mary.
- Sep2112:30pm - 1:30pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Rory & Friends.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Sep211pm - 2pmThe Internship Puzzle: Using the Career Center to Put the Pieces TogetherCohen Career Center, Presentation Room
- Sep211:30pm - 2:15pmMiddle Eastern Music EnsembleWren Building, Great HallFamily Weekend Concert
- Sep212pmGlenn Close Film FestivalSwem Library, Botetourt Theatre101 Dalmations
- Sep217pmVolleyball vs. at VirginiaCharlottesville, Va.
- Sep20-Sep21Family Weekend Special Collections Tours - FILLEDSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterUPDATE - ALL SLOTS FILLED! Take a behind-the-scenes tour of the library's Special Collections Research Center. Our 45-minute tours are available Friday at 3 p.m. and 4 p.m. and Saturday at 10 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- Sep125:30pm-Sep2611:59pmSmall Group Training: Couch to 5KStudent Recreation CenterCheck out W&M's NEW Small Group Training Program! Join one of our certified instructors or trainers in a 5-class series designed to meet your specialized fitness goals or interests!
- Sep10-Oct10W&M Mason School of Business's GMAT Prep Course Begins TodayAlan B. Miller Hall
- Sep510am-Sep265pmCeramics Exhibition at Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryCeramic artists Charity Davis-Woodard, Blair Meerfeld, Doug Peltzman, and Kenyon Hansen will exhibit their work at Andrews Gallery from September 5 - 26, 2013. Reception: Th, Sep 12 from 4 - 6 pm.
- Sep4-Nov6Group Fitness Instructor Training Course- Fall 2013Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center. Register online while space is available.
- Sep2-Oct7Intramural Sports Officials TrainingStudent Recreation CenterBecome an intramural sports official!
- Jun10-Oct17Presidents of the College of William & MarySwem Library, Exhibit case located by Brown Board Room, 3rd floorThis exhibit is part of a continuing series about the presidents of the College of William & Mary. It provides a history of the College as seen through the eyes of its presidents.
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Apr17-Oct16Blockades, Books, and Bassinets: Children playing, learning, and surviving during the Civil WarSwem Library, Special Collections lobbyThrough materials like diaries, letters and photos, Blockades, Books, and Bassinets illustrates the lives of children of various ages, stages, and locations during this period. These are the stories of Charley, Willie, Nell, Lizzie, and many others.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary