Monday, September 23rd
- Sep237:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Morgan. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Sep238:15am - 9:15amYogilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ling. A combination of two of our most popular classes: Yoga and Pilates!
- Sep239am - 4pmKPMG Office HoursCohen Career Center, AtriumCome to KPMG's office hours to ask and learn about employment opportunities within the firm.
- Sep2311:15am - 11:45amMindfulness MeditationBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Learn to be in the present moment, reduce stress and anxiety, increase memory, and feel at peace.
- Sep2312pm - 12:45pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Jenny & Beth.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Sep2312pm - 1pmTime Management WorkshopCampus Center, Room 107Workshop to learn about time management strategies - students will create their own study plans in a group setting.
- Sep2312:50pm - 2pmMervis Intellectual Property Lecture: Michael A. Jacobs of Morrison FoersterLaw School, Room 124Michael A. Jacobs will present the 2013 Mervis Lecture titled "The Intellectual Property System of the U.S. and its Discontents" on September 23 at 12:50 p.m. in Law School room 124.
- Sep231pm - 2pmTai ChiSadler Center, Tidewater BPractice the art of Tai Chi, using slow, smooth body movements to achieve a state of relaxation of both body and mind. No appointment required.
- Sep233:30pmGlenn Close Film FestivalSwem Library, Botetourt TheatreFatal Attraction
- Sep234:15pm - 5:15pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kendall.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Sep235pm - 6pmKPMG Information SessionCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomCome to KPMG's information session and learn about employment opportunities within the firm.
- Sep235pm - 6pmW&M Semester in Seville, SpainWashington Hall, Room 301Information session tor students interested in W&M's semester program in Seville, Spain, 5-6 p.m. September 23 in Washington 301.
- Sep235:30pmStudy Abroad Scholarships Information SessionWashington Hall, Room 201An opportunity for interested students to learn about various scholarships specifically for study abroad which are available through the Reves Center and other sources.
- Sep235:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Kaylie. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Sep235:30pm - 6:30pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Terry & Emily.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Sep236:30pm - 7:20pmPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Maren.
- Sep236:45pm - 7:35pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioWith Anna. Zumba fuses Latin rhythms and easy to follow moves to create a dynamic workout system that will get you hooked! Come try out this total body cardio and toning workout that is more fun than it is work! Join the party!
- Sep237pmGlenn Close Film FestivalSwem Library, Botetourt TheatreFatal Attraction
- Sep237:30pm - 8:30pm3-2-1Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Paul.
- Sep237:45pm - 8:05pmPower PilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Anna.
- Sep238:30pm - 9:30pmCardio Dance PartyStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Alana.
- Sep125:30pm-Sep2611:59pmSmall Group Training: Couch to 5KStudent Recreation CenterCheck out W&M's NEW Small Group Training Program! Join one of our certified instructors or trainers in a 5-class series designed to meet your specialized fitness goals or interests!
- Sep10-Oct10W&M Mason School of Business's GMAT Prep Course Begins TodayAlan B. Miller Hall
- Sep510am-Sep265pmCeramics Exhibition at Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryCeramic artists Charity Davis-Woodard, Blair Meerfeld, Doug Peltzman, and Kenyon Hansen will exhibit their work at Andrews Gallery from September 5 - 26, 2013. Reception: Th, Sep 12 from 4 - 6 pm.
- Sep4-Nov6Group Fitness Instructor Training Course- Fall 2013Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center. Register online while space is available.
- Sep2-Oct7Intramural Sports Officials TrainingStudent Recreation CenterBecome an intramural sports official!
- Jun10-Oct17Presidents of the College of William & MarySwem Library, Exhibit case located by Brown Board Room, 3rd floorThis exhibit is part of a continuing series about the presidents of the College of William & Mary. It provides a history of the College as seen through the eyes of its presidents.
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Apr17-Oct16Blockades, Books, and Bassinets: Children playing, learning, and surviving during the Civil WarSwem Library, Special Collections lobbyThrough materials like diaries, letters and photos, Blockades, Books, and Bassinets illustrates the lives of children of various ages, stages, and locations during this period. These are the stories of Charley, Willie, Nell, Lizzie, and many others.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary