Tuesday, September 24th
- Sep247am - 8amBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Erin & Rory.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Sep248:15am - 9:05amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Courtney.
- Sep2410am - 3pmGrant Thornton Open HouseMiller Hall (Mason School of Business)Grant Thornton will be tabling in the Mason School of Business to answer all your questions about working with the firm.
- Sep2410:30am - 11:30amPolytechnic Institute of New York Information SessionCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BYou are invited to an information session with the Assistant Director, Graduate Enrollment Management & Admissions at NYU-Poly to learn more about graduate study in engineering, science and technology.
- Sep2412pm - 12:45pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Elizabeth.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Sep2412pm - 1pmStudent Conservation Association Information SessionCohen Career CenterLearn about exciting paid internships nationwide in the conservation and environment field. A recruiter from the SCA will highlight opportunities and explain the application process.
- Sep241:15pm - 1:45pmRelaxation SessionBlow Memorial Hall, Room 24030-Minute Relaxation Session. No appointment necessary.
- Sep241:30pm - 2:30pmStand-Up Campaign Event: Saying ThanksTerraceSaying Thanks
- Sep244pm - 5pmEffective Interviewing WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BYou'll be interviewing from time to time throughout your life - come learn how to do it well! Attending an interviewing workshop is one of the prerequisites to participating in on-campus interviews for jobs and internships.
- Sep244pm - 5pmNYU Law School Information SessionSadler Center, York RoomYou are invited to meet with an admissions officer from NYU School of Law to learn about NYU Law and its programs and the law school application process.
- Sep244:15pm - 5:05pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Abby. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Sep244:15pm - 5:15pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Andrew & Ally G.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Sep245:30pm - 6:20pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioWith Joanna. Zumba fuses Latin rhythms and easy to follow moves to create a dynamic workout system that will get you hooked! Come try out this total body cardio and toning workout that is more fun than it is work! Join the party!
- Sep246pm - 7pmDeloitte Consulting Information SessionCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomCome to Deloitte Consulting's information session to learn about employment opportunities within the firm.
- Sep246:30pm - 7:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kristin and Emily. Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Sep246:30pm - 8pmWilliamsburg Area Reading Council meeting featuring children's author Lester LaminackSchool of Education, Holly Room
- Sep246:45pm - 7:35pmClub SpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Ally H.
- Sep247pmMen's Soccer vs. at North CarolinaChapel Hill, N.C.
- Sep247pmVolleyball vs. at HamptonHampton, Va.
- Sep247pm - 8pmDeloitte Consulting Case WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomAre you interested in pursuing a career as a consultant? If so, attend this workshop to network with professionals and learn more about Deloitte Consulting's consultant hiring process.
- Sep247pm - 9pmClimbing Wall Belay CertificationStudent Recreation CenterJoin TAP for a two hour training course that provides you with the fundamental skills of belay! Register at the Climbing Wall, classes will be held Tuesdays & Thursdays 7-9 p.m. Two participants must be present so bring a friend!
- Sep247:45pm - 8:45pmPower YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Sarah.
- Sep125:30pm-Sep2611:59pmSmall Group Training: Couch to 5KStudent Recreation CenterCheck out W&M's NEW Small Group Training Program! Join one of our certified instructors or trainers in a 5-class series designed to meet your specialized fitness goals or interests!
- Sep10-Oct10W&M Mason School of Business's GMAT Prep Course Begins TodayMiller Hall (Mason School of Business)
- Sep510am-Sep265pmCeramics Exhibition at Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryCeramic artists Charity Davis-Woodard, Blair Meerfeld, Doug Peltzman, and Kenyon Hansen will exhibit their work at Andrews Gallery from September 5 - 26, 2013. Reception: Th, Sep 12 from 4 - 6 pm.
- Sep4-Nov6Group Fitness Instructor Training Course- Fall 2013Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center. Register online while space is available.
- Sep2-Oct7Intramural Sports Officials TrainingStudent Recreation CenterBecome an intramural sports official!
- Jun10-Oct17Presidents of the College of William & MarySwem Library, Exhibit case located by Brown Board Room, 3rd floorThis exhibit is part of a continuing series about the presidents of the College of William & Mary. It provides a history of the College as seen through the eyes of its presidents.
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Apr17-Oct16Blockades, Books, and Bassinets: Children playing, learning, and surviving during the Civil WarSwem Library, Special Collections lobbyThrough materials like diaries, letters and photos, Blockades, Books, and Bassinets illustrates the lives of children of various ages, stages, and locations during this period. These are the stories of Charley, Willie, Nell, Lizzie, and many others.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary