Wednesday, September 25th
- Sep257:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Jill. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Sep258:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ling.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Sep2511:45am - 12:10pmStand-Up Campaign Event: Take A StandCrim Dell Meadow, AmphitheatreTake A Stand
- Sep2512pm - 12:45pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Jenny & Beth.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Sep2512pm - 1pmFisheries Seminar (VIMS)VIMS - Watermen's Hall, Classroom A/BRoger Mann, VIMS Fisheries Department, "After ten years in the corner office what's next?"
- Sep251pm - 2pmStand-Up Campaign Event: Saying ThanksTerraceSaying Thanks
- Sep251pm - 4:30pmMBTI WorkshopSadler Center, Tidewater BThe Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is a helpful tool for understanding oneself and others.
- Sep253:30pmGlenn Close Film FestivalSwem Library, Botetourt TheatreAlbert Nobbs
- Sep254pm - 6pmA Conversation About Solo Status and Stereotype ThreatSwem Library, Ford ClassroomJoin Warrenetta Mann and Patrick Hudgins of the W&M Counseling Center, and WMSURE co-directors Anne H. Charity Hudley and Cheryl Dickter for a conversation on solo status and stereotype threat on the William & Mary campus.
- Sep254:15pm - 5:15pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Joanna and Terrence. Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Sep255pm - 6:30pmErnst & Young PreNightCohen Career Center, Atrium, Presentation RoomStudents who will be interviewing with Ernst & Young on September 26 are invited to attend a PreNight and meet the recruiters.
- Sep255:30pm - 5:50pmPower PilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ally H.
- Sep256pmFocus ON: The Truman ScholarshipBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201The Truman Scholarship provides up to $30,000 in funding to students pursuing graduate degrees in public service fields. Students must be college juniors at the time of selection.
- Sep256pmLeading the Business of Healthcare in RichmondOff-Campus, Maymont Estate, Visitor and Nature Center in Byrd Park, 2201 Shields Lake Drive, Richmond, VARegister to join us for the second program in our series, "The College of William & Mary Leading the Busines of..." where we examine business sectors and their significance to our region's long term growth and prosperity.
- Sep256pm - 7pmStepStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kim. Otherwise known as "Freestyle Step", this is a high-intensity workout using an adjustable platform with simple basic footwork. A fun and effective workout for all fitness levels!
- Sep256:30pm - 7:30pmYogilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kendall. A combination of two of our most popular classes: Yoga and Pilates!
- Sep257pmGlenn Close Film FestivalSwem Library, Botetourt TheatreAlbert Nobbs
- Sep257pmStand-Up Campaign Event: The Lottery Film ScreeningWashington Hall, Room 301The Lottery Film Screening
- Sep257:15pm - 8:15pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Paul and Emily.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Sep258:30pm - 9:30pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Sarah.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Sep125:30pm-Sep2611:59pmSmall Group Training: Couch to 5KStudent Recreation CenterCheck out W&M's NEW Small Group Training Program! Join one of our certified instructors or trainers in a 5-class series designed to meet your specialized fitness goals or interests!
- Sep10-Oct10W&M Mason School of Business's GMAT Prep Course Begins TodayAlan B. Miller Hall
- Sep510am-Sep265pmCeramics Exhibition at Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryCeramic artists Charity Davis-Woodard, Blair Meerfeld, Doug Peltzman, and Kenyon Hansen will exhibit their work at Andrews Gallery from September 5 - 26, 2013. Reception: Th, Sep 12 from 4 - 6 pm.
- Sep4-Nov6Group Fitness Instructor Training Course- Fall 2013Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center. Register online while space is available.
- Sep2-Oct7Intramural Sports Officials TrainingStudent Recreation CenterBecome an intramural sports official!
- Jun10-Oct17Presidents of the College of William & MarySwem Library, Exhibit case located by Brown Board Room, 3rd floorThis exhibit is part of a continuing series about the presidents of the College of William & Mary. It provides a history of the College as seen through the eyes of its presidents.
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Apr17-Oct16Blockades, Books, and Bassinets: Children playing, learning, and surviving during the Civil WarSwem Library, Special Collections lobbyThrough materials like diaries, letters and photos, Blockades, Books, and Bassinets illustrates the lives of children of various ages, stages, and locations during this period. These are the stories of Charley, Willie, Nell, Lizzie, and many others.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary