Saturday, September 28th
- Sep28All dayMen's Cross Country vs. UVA InvitationalCharlottesville, Va.
- Sep28All dayMen's Tennis vs. Pre-QualifyingTulsa, Okla.
- Sep28All dayWomen's Cross Country vs. UVA InvitationalCharlottesville, Va.
- Sep28All dayWomen's Tennis vs. Second Day at Hokie InvitationalBlacksburg, Va.
- Sep28-Sep29Branch Out Regional's first trip!Off-CampusInterested in Hands-On Environmental Conservation?
- Sep288amMen's Swimming vs. Friendly vs Virginia TechWILLIAMSBURG
- Sep288amWomen's Swimming vs. Friendly vs Virginia TechWILLIAMSBURG
- Sep289amWomen's Golf vs. Second Round at Nittany Lion InvitationalState College, Pa.
- Sep289am - 5pmTRX Suspension Training Course (Level 1)Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioLearn the fundamentals of TRX Suspension Training body-weight exercises and how to incorporate them into your personal training practice in this introductory eight-hour course.
- Sep2811am - 11:50amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Andrew. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Sep2811:15am - 12:15pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kristin and Emily. Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Sep2812:30pm - 1:30pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Rory & Friends.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Sep284pmMen's Soccer vs. at DrexelPhiladelphia, Pa.
- Sep287pmWomen's Soccer vs. at James MadisonHarrisonburg, Va.
- Sep275pm-Sep284pmSupreme Court Preview 2013-4Law School, McGlothlin Courtroom and room 11926th Annual Supreme Court Preview VA CLE: 6 Friday, September 27, 2013, 5 pm - 7:30 pm Moot Court (Town of Greece v. Galloway) - 5 pm, followed by panel discussion (TBA) . Saturday, September 28, 2013, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Panels, Break-outs (incl. lunch)
- Sep10-Oct10W&M Mason School of Business's GMAT Prep Course Begins TodayMiller Hall (Mason School of Business)
- Sep4-Nov6Group Fitness Instructor Training Course- Fall 2013Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center. Register online while space is available.
- Sep2-Oct7Intramural Sports Officials TrainingStudent Recreation CenterBecome an intramural sports official!
- Jun10-Oct17Presidents of the College of William & MarySwem Library, Exhibit case located by Brown Board Room, 3rd floorThis exhibit is part of a continuing series about the presidents of the College of William & Mary. It provides a history of the College as seen through the eyes of its presidents.
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Apr17-Oct16Blockades, Books, and Bassinets: Children playing, learning, and surviving during the Civil WarSwem Library, Special Collections lobbyThrough materials like diaries, letters and photos, Blockades, Books, and Bassinets illustrates the lives of children of various ages, stages, and locations during this period. These are the stories of Charley, Willie, Nell, Lizzie, and many others.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary