Monday, September 30th
- Sep30All dayMen's Tennis vs. QualifyingTulsa, Okla.
- Sep307:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Morgan. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Sep308amFall Recruiting Consortium (FRC) NYCOff-Campus, New York City
- Sep308:15am - 9:15amYogilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ling. A combination of two of our most popular classes: Yoga and Pilates!
- Sep3011:15am - 11:45amMindfulness MeditationBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Learn to be in the present moment, reduce stress and anxiety, increase memory, and feel at peace.
- Sep3012pm - 12:45pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Jenny & Beth.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Sep3012pm - 1pmResume & Cover Letter Writing WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BBring your charged laptop with you - All Students Welcome, No Registration Required!
- Sep301pm - 2pmTai ChiSadler Center, Tidewater BPractice the art of Tai Chi, using slow, smooth body movements to achieve a state of relaxation of both body and mind. No appointment required.
- Sep302pm-Oct45pm2013 Summer Research ShowcaseBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201Students who received summer research scholarships from the Charles Center will present their work during the week of September 30-October 4.
- Sep304pm - 5:30pmSpend a semester (or two) in Oxford!Reves HallA longstanding relationship with Hertford College, Oxford, allows students to spend a semester or an academic year at one of the most outstanding universities in the world. Come to the info session & meet with Hertford College reps.
- Sep304:15pm - 5:15pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kendall.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Sep305pmA Poetry Reading in the Memory of Seamus HeaneyTucker Hall, Tucker Theatre
- Sep305pm - 6:30pmDeloitte PreNightCohen Career Center, Atrium, Presentation RoomStudents who will be interviewing with Deloitte on October 1 are invited to attend a PreNight and meet the recruiters.
- Sep305:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Kaylie. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Sep305:30pm - 6:30pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Terry & Emily.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Sep306:30pm - 7:20pmPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Maren.
- Sep306:45pm - 7:35pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioWith Anna. Zumba fuses Latin rhythms and easy to follow moves to create a dynamic workout system that will get you hooked! Come try out this total body cardio and toning workout that is more fun than it is work! Join the party!
- Sep307:30pm - 8:30pm3-2-1Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Paul.
- Sep307:45pm - 8:05pmPower PilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Anna.
- Sep308:30pm - 9:30pmCardio Dance PartyStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Alana.
- Sep10-Oct10W&M Mason School of Business's GMAT Prep Course Begins TodayAlan B. Miller Hall
- Sep4-Nov6Group Fitness Instructor Training Course- Fall 2013Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center. Register online while space is available.
- Sep2-Oct7Intramural Sports Officials TrainingStudent Recreation CenterBecome an intramural sports official!
- Jun10-Oct17Presidents of the College of William & MarySwem Library, Exhibit case located by Brown Board Room, 3rd floorThis exhibit is part of a continuing series about the presidents of the College of William & Mary. It provides a history of the College as seen through the eyes of its presidents.
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Apr17-Oct16Blockades, Books, and Bassinets: Children playing, learning, and surviving during the Civil WarSwem Library, Special Collections lobbyThrough materials like diaries, letters and photos, Blockades, Books, and Bassinets illustrates the lives of children of various ages, stages, and locations during this period. These are the stories of Charley, Willie, Nell, Lizzie, and many others.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary