Friday, September 6th
- Sep68:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ling.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Sep611am - 12pmStrategic Learning WorkshopCampus Center, Room 107Emphasis on sharpening long-term memory skills, learning novel review techniques, mastering the art of note-taking, rising to the top in a lecture course and strategically organizing study materials.
- Sep611:30amVolleyball vs. vs Gardner-WebbFullerton, Calif.
- Sep612pm - 12:45pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Jenny & Beth.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Sep61pmField Hockey vs. at LouisvilleLouisville, Ky.
- Sep62pm - 3pmMathematics Colloquium: Hyunchul (Hoon) Park, William and MaryJones Hall, Room 301Title: Spectral and potential theory of jump processes
- Sep64pmBiology Seminar: David Elliott (VCU)Washington Hall, Room 201"The Ecology of Zooplankton: Insights from Field Observation, Laboratory Experimentation and Desktop Science"
- Sep64pmWomen's Soccer vs. vs Seton HallCharlottesville, Va.
- Sep64pm - 6pmStart-of-the-year Philosophy Department PicnicJames Blair Hall, Lawn by the statue of James BlairCome join philosophy students and faculty at our annual welcome-back-to-school BBQ, on the lawn by the imposing statue of James Blair, September 6th from 4-6 p.m.
- Sep64:15pm - 5:15pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Morgan and Terrence. Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Sep64:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Ally G. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Sep65pmMen's Cross Country vs. at Spider Alumni OpenMechanicsville, Va.
- Sep65:30pm - 6:30pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Paul and Terry.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Sep65:30pm - 6:30pmHappy HourStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kristin. Ninja Combat - black lights and ninja punch and other sneaky (yet powerful) moves to get ready to take on the new semester!!!
- Sep67pmVolleyball vs. at Cal State-FullertonFullerton, Calif.
- Sep510am-Sep265pmCeramics Exhibition at Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryCeramic artists Charity Davis-Woodard, Blair Meerfeld, Doug Peltzman, and Kenyon Hansen will exhibit their work at Andrews Gallery from September 5 - 26, 2013. Reception: Th, Sep 12 from 4 - 6 pm.
- Sep4-Nov6Group Fitness Instructor Training Course- Fall 2013Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center. Register online while space is available.
- Sep2-Oct7Intramural Sports Officials TrainingStudent Recreation CenterBecome an intramural sports official!
- Jun10-Oct17Presidents of the College of William & MarySwem Library, Exhibit case located by Brown Board Room, 3rd floorThis exhibit is part of a continuing series about the presidents of the College of William & Mary. It provides a history of the College as seen through the eyes of its presidents.
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Apr17-Oct16Blockades, Books, and Bassinets: Children playing, learning, and surviving during the Civil WarSwem Library, Special Collections lobbyThrough materials like diaries, letters and photos, Blockades, Books, and Bassinets illustrates the lives of children of various ages, stages, and locations during this period. These are the stories of Charley, Willie, Nell, Lizzie, and many others.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary