Saturday, September 7th
- Sep7All dayWomen's Golf vs. First Round at Bucknell InvitationalLewisburg, Pa.
- Sep711am - 11:50amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Andrew. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Sep711:15am - 12:15pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kristin and Emily. Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Sep712pmVolleyball vs. vs Wake ForestFullerton, Calif.
- Sep712:30pm - 1:30pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Rory & Friends.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Sep71pmField Hockey vs. vs OhioLouisville, Ky.
- Sep72:30pmWomen's Golf vs. Second Round at Bucknell InvitationalLewisburg, Pa.
- Sep74:30pmVolleyball vs. vs Kent StateFullerton, Calif.
- Sep76pm - 8pmDeloitte Consulting TailgateCohen Career Center, Rooftop Terrace
- Sep77pmFootball vs. HamptonWilliamsburg, Va.
- Sep77pmMen's Soccer vs. at Old DominionNorfolk, Va.
- Sep77:30pm - 11:59pmWelcome Back Show featuring Adventure ClubMatoaka AmpitheaterWE'RE BAAAAACK. And what better way to celebrate than with a free concert? Come join us at the Lake Matoaka Amphitheater on Saturday, Sept. 7th as we welcome Adventure Club and special guest LE1F. // SHOW STARTS AT 8:30 p.m. // DOORS OPEN AT 7:30 p.m.
- Sep510am-Sep265pmCeramics Exhibition at Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryCeramic artists Charity Davis-Woodard, Blair Meerfeld, Doug Peltzman, and Kenyon Hansen will exhibit their work at Andrews Gallery from September 5 - 26, 2013. Reception: Th, Sep 12 from 4 - 6 pm.
- Sep4-Nov6Group Fitness Instructor Training Course- Fall 2013Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center. Register online while space is available.
- Sep2-Oct7Intramural Sports Officials TrainingStudent Recreation CenterBecome an intramural sports official!
- Jun10-Oct17Presidents of the College of William & MarySwem Library, Exhibit case located by Brown Board Room, 3rd floorThis exhibit is part of a continuing series about the presidents of the College of William & Mary. It provides a history of the College as seen through the eyes of its presidents.
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Apr17-Oct16Blockades, Books, and Bassinets: Children playing, learning, and surviving during the Civil WarSwem Library, Special Collections lobbyThrough materials like diaries, letters and photos, Blockades, Books, and Bassinets illustrates the lives of children of various ages, stages, and locations during this period. These are the stories of Charley, Willie, Nell, Lizzie, and many others.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary