Monday, September 9th
- Sep9All dayMen's Golf vs. First Round at Marshall InvitationalHuntington, W.Va.
- Sep9All dayMen's Golf vs. Second Round at Marshall InvitationalHuntington, W.Va.
- Sep97:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Morgan. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Sep98:15am - 9:15amYogilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Ling. A combination of two of our most popular classes: Yoga and Pilates!
- Sep910am - 11amLocal Internship Program Orientation/Internship Search Strategies WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BThe Career Center has developed internships with a wide variety of organizations within the Greater Williamsburg area. You must attend an orientation session before you can apply for a Local Internship Posting.
- Sep912pm - 12:45pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Jenny & Beth.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Sep912pm - 1pmTime Management WorkshopCampus Center, Room 107Workshop to learn about time management strategies -- students will create their own study plans in a group setting.
- Sep91pm - 2pmTai ChiSadler Center, Tidewater BPractice the art of Tai Chi, using slow, smooth body movements to achieve a state of relaxation of both body and mind. No appointment required.
- Sep94:15pm - 5:15pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kendall.This ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Sep95:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Kaylie. Awesome music, motivation, and enthusiastic coaching lead participants through Spinning(TM) routines that are designed to simulate situations similar to cycling outdoors!
- Sep95:30pm - 6:30pmBODYPUMPStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Terry & Emily.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Sep96pm - 7:30pmLaw School Application WorkshopMorton Hall, Room 220Presented by Professor Christine Nemacheck. If you are applying to law school or are planning on attending law school at some point after graduation, please attend this workshop to be held on Monday, September 9, from 6-7:30pm in Morton 220.
- Sep96:30pmPanhellenic Bid Day 2013Sunken Garden
- Sep96:30pm - 7:20pmPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Maren.
- Sep96:45pm - 7:35pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioWith Anna. Zumba fuses Latin rhythms and easy to follow moves to create a dynamic workout system that will get you hooked! Come try out this total body cardio and toning workout that is more fun than it is work! Join the party!
- Sep97:30pm - 8:30pm3-2-1Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioWith Paul.
- Sep97:30pm - 8:45pmExploring the Ph.D. vs. Psy.D. WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation Room
- Sep97:45pm - 8:05pmPower PilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Anna.
- Sep98:30pm - 9:30pmCardio Dance PartyStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Alana.
- Sep510am-Sep265pmCeramics Exhibition at Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryCeramic artists Charity Davis-Woodard, Blair Meerfeld, Doug Peltzman, and Kenyon Hansen will exhibit their work at Andrews Gallery from September 5 - 26, 2013. Reception: Th, Sep 12 from 4 - 6 pm.
- Sep4-Nov6Group Fitness Instructor Training Course- Fall 2013Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center. Register online while space is available.
- Sep2-Oct7Intramural Sports Officials TrainingStudent Recreation CenterBecome an intramural sports official!
- Jun10-Oct17Presidents of the College of William & MarySwem Library, Exhibit case located by Brown Board Room, 3rd floorThis exhibit is part of a continuing series about the presidents of the College of William & Mary. It provides a history of the College as seen through the eyes of its presidents.
- May10-Nov10States' Rights v. Civil RightsSwem Library, Marshall Gallery, 1st floor RotundaConceived as a demonstration of American Cold War consensus, the Civil War centennial revealed how divided the country remained 100 years after Fort Sumter.
- Apr17-Oct16Blockades, Books, and Bassinets: Children playing, learning, and surviving during the Civil WarSwem Library, Special Collections lobbyThrough materials like diaries, letters and photos, Blockades, Books, and Bassinets illustrates the lives of children of various ages, stages, and locations during this period. These are the stories of Charley, Willie, Nell, Lizzie, and many others.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary