Wednesday, January 15th
- Jan158:30am - 2:30pmCollege Orientation for New EmployeesBell Hall, Training RoomCollege Orientation is for newly hired employees.
- Jan1512pm - 12:45pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Jenny & Beth.The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body.
- Jan151pm - 2pmSummer Study Abroad: Madrid Program Information SessionLaw School, Room 127Hear from past participants and professors about the W&M Summer Study Abroad Program in Madrid. The Info Session will be held in Rm. 127 from 1-2 pm. Pizza and drinks will be provided.
- Jan152pm - 3pmAdobe Connect Training for New HostsSchool of Education, Conference Room 3107This session will provide an introduction to Adobe Connect for new users. It is intended for faculty and staff who have recently acquired Adobe Connect licenses, or for those who wish to have a refresher.
- Jan153pm - 4pmRegistration: Making a Full-Time Schedule:Swem Library, The Learning CenterThis program will allow students to come into a group advising setting and get assistance with registering for a full course load. Academic Advisors will be on hand to assist with questions and provide insight into making purposeful choices for registerin
- Jan153:30pmWomen's Tennis vs. VirginiaWilliamsburg (MNTC)
- Jan154pm - 6pmWMSURE Imposter Syndrome Workshop: You have earned the right to be here!Swem Library, Ford ClassroomYou have earned the right to be here! The Imposter Syndrome and how to dismantle "Perceptions of Fraudulence" WMSURE workshop led by Prof. Artisia Green
- Jan155:30pm - 6:30pmStepStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kim. Otherwise known as "Freestyle Step", this is a high-intensity workout using an adjustable platform with simple basic footwork. A fun and effective workout for all fitness levels!
- Jan157pmMen's Basketball vs. at DelawareNewark, Del.
- Jan157pm - 8pmTutoring & Mentoring Interest MeetingMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Street 20Interested in serving as a tutor or mentor to at-risk youth in the Williamsburg area?
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary