Thursday, January 16th
- Jan161pm - 1:50pmMartin Luther King on Civil Disobedience: Discussion with W&M Law School Dean Davison M. DouglasLaw School, Room 127Dean Davison M. Douglas will lead a discussion of Martin Luther King's theory of civil disobedience as articulated in his famous 1963 Letter from a Birmingham Jail. Excerpt from the Letter available by clicking link. Free & all are welcome.
- Jan163pm - 4pmiDeclare: Declaring is a Major DecisionMorton Hall, Room 239Declaring a major can be a difficult journey. This workshop, led by Academic Advising staff, will help students learn more information about deciding on a major, navigating the declaration process, and identifying an in-major faculty advisor.
- Jan165pm - 6pmInfo Session for Antigua Summer Study AbroadJames Blair Hall, Room 221Learn about this new summer study abroad program in Antigua!
- Jan165:30pm - 6:30pmBoot CampStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Terry.
- Jan167pmWomen's Basketball vs. DrexelWILLIAMSBURG
- Jan168pm - 10pmSinfonicron Light Opera Company presents Sullivan & GilbertPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallThe William & Mary Sinfonicron Light Opera Company is pleased to present their 2014 production: Sullivan & Gilbert by Ken Ludwig, Arthur Sullivan, and William Gilbert
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary