Friday, January 24th
- Jan24All dayBiology Seminar: Dan Cristol (W&M)Millington Hall, Room 150"Oh Shenandoah: Mercury and birds in a changing climate"
- Jan248:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin KC
- Jan2411:30am - 12:30pmCentral Intelligence Agency Information SessionSadler Center, York RoomCome to the CIA Information Session to learn about their opportunities! This will take place during the Career Fair and will provide you a chance to speak with the representative as well as have a concentrated amount of time to learn a bit more in depth.
- Jan2412pm - 1pmYoSpinStudent Recreation Center, Multiprupose StudioJoin Jenny
- Jan2412pm - 2pmCARMA Telecast, Jeffrey R. EdwardsAlan B. Miller Hall, Miller 3059University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- Jan2412pm - 4pmSpring 2014 Career & Internship FairSadler Center, Tidewater/ChesapeakeALL majors and class years are encouraged to come talk to potential employers. No registration required!
- Jan241pm - 1:30pmGenworth Financial Information SessionSadler Center, York Room
- Jan241pm - 2:15pmW&M eLearning Community Meeting!Alan B. Miller Hall, Room 1013Please join us on Friday, January 24th, at 1:00 p.m. in Miller 1013 for an open forum of the W&M eLearning Community! This is a great opportunity to connect with others on campus who are using technology to improve student outcomes.
- Jan241:30pm - 2pmAmerican Enterprise Institute Information SessionSadler Center, James Room
- Jan241:30pm - 2:30pmFinding Jobs Outside of Academia - SciencesCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A & BWhat sort of non-academic professional paths can a William & Mary graduate student take after graduating? Come to the Cohen Career Center to listen to alumni share their experiences searching for jobs, and ask the alumni about their experiences.
- Jan242pm - 2:30pmNational Journalism Center Information SessionSadler Center, York RoomOpen to ALL students. No RSVP required.
- Jan242pm - 3pmCape Town Summer Study AbroadJames Blair Hall, Room 205Join us to learn more about this summer study abroad program!
- Jan242:30pm - 3pmFedBid Information SessionSadler Center, James RoomOpen to ALL students, no RSVP required. Students may RSVP on Tribe Careers.
- Jan242:45pm - 3:45pmFinding Jobs Outside of Academia - HumanitiesCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A & BWhat sort of non-academic professional paths can a William & Mary graduate student take after graduating? Come to the Cohen Career Center to listen to alumni share their experiences searching for jobs, and ask the alumni about their experiences.
- Jan243pmMen's Tennis vs. at Penn StateUniversity Park, Pa.
- Jan243pm - 3:30pmEPIC Information SessionSadler Center, York Room
- Jan243pm - 3:30pmEPIC Systems Information SessionSadler Center, York RoomOpen to ALL Students, no RSVP required. Students may RSVP on Tribe Careers.
- Jan243pm - 4pmComputer Science ColloquiumMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 020The 2014 Graduate Park Award talk
- Jan244pm - 5pmInfo Session for Montpellier Summer Study AbroadWashington Hall, Room 201Learn more about our summer study abroad program in the south of France!
- Jan244:15pm - 5:15pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Kristin and Molly
- Jan244:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Ally G.
- Jan245:30pm - 6:30pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Paul & Terry
- Jan245:30pm - 6:30pmHappy HourStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioInstructor Rotation
- Jan246:45pm - 7:45pmCardio DanceStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Chelsea
- Jan207:45pm-Jan268:45pm3-2-1Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Paul
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary