Monday, January 27th
- Jan277:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Jillian
- Jan278:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Madison
- Jan279am - 4pmFidelity Investments Counseling SessionsSadler Center, York Room
- Jan279am-Jan315pmDo you want to major in French & Francophone Studies?Washington HallCurious about a major or minor in French & Francophone Studies? Need an advisor?
- Jan279am-Jan315pmMajors Info WeekVarious LocationsFifty majors, minors, and pre-professional programs will be hosting info sessions for potential majors and minors throughout the week.
- Jan2712pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad Body PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Beth and Joanna
- Jan2712pm - 1pmMatch Education Information SessionCohen Career Center, Presentation Room
- Jan2712pm - 1pmTime Management WorkshopCampus Center, Room 107
- Jan2712:30pm - 1:30pmStudy Abroad 101 Beginner WorkshopReves Center for International Studies, Student Resource Center (Second Floor)
- Jan271pm - 2pmBalance & Stress Management using Qigong and TaijiSadler Center, Tidewater BLearn and practice slow smooth body movements of Qigong (a moving Toga technique) & Taiji (Tai Chi) to achieve a state of balance and relaxation of both body and mind (beginner's level).
- Jan272pm - 3pmRegistration: Making a Full-Time Schedule:Swem Library, Ford ClassroomThis program allows students to come into a group advising setting and get assistance with registering for a full course load. Academic Advisors will be on hand to assist with questions and provide insight into making purposeful choices for registering.
- Jan274pm - 5pmLocal Internship Program OrientationCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BStill seeking an internship for Spring 2014? The Career Center has developed internships with a wide variety of organizations within the Greater Williamsburg area.
- Jan274:30pm - 5pm3-2-1 XPRESSStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Heather
- Jan274:30pm - 5:20pmYogilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Maren
- Jan275pmLecture: The Modern Middle EastTyler Hall, Room 336
- Jan275:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Tish
- Jan275:30pm - 6:30pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Kelvin and Terry
- Jan276:30pm - 7:30pmWhy Major in CS@W&M?Cohen Career Center
- Jan276:45pm - 7:40pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioJoin Anna
- Jan277pmMen's Basketball vs. COLLEGE OF CHARLESTONWILLIAMSBURG
- Jan277:45pm - 8:15pmPower PilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Anna.
- Jan277:45pm - 8:45pm3-2-1Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Paul
- Jan278:30pm - 9:30pmCardio Dance PartyStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Alana
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary