Thursday, January 30th
- Jan30-Feb20Color: Imagined and ObservedAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryPlease join us for "Color: Imagined & Observed." Opens Jan. 24 - Feb. 20, 2014. Artist reception will be Thursday, Jan. 30 from 4-6pm.
- Jan307am - 8amBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Courtney T. and Kristin.
- Jan307:15amAnnual Legislative BreakfastOff-Campus, Library of Virginia, Richmond
- Jan307:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Kaylie
- Jan308am - 9:30amWilliam & Mary Law School Alumni Gathering in Washington, D.C.Please join Washington, D.C. Alumni for coffee and light breakfast at DLA Piper LLP (US)
- Jan308:15am - 9:05amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Courtney D.
- Jan3012pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Ayana
- Jan3012pm - 12:50pmPhy Sci Seminar (VIMS)VIMS - Andrews Hall, Dominion Classroom 326John Milliman, VIMS Physical Science Department; Title "Tale of Three Chinese Rivers, their Deltas, and Ongoing Changes due to Human Intervention"
- Jan3012pm - 1pmIn Harm's Way: Measuring and Mapping Social VulnerabilityMorton Hall, Room 102The Visiting Scholar Seminar Series brings researchers, experts, and thought leaders to discuss issues in marine and coastal policy.
- Jan302:30pm - 4:30pmSchool of Education Information SessionSadler Center, Chesapeake APlease feel free to drop in on our information session for snacks. While you are there, let us help you discover which education program at William & Mary is right for you.
- Jan303pm - 4:30pmENSP Majors Information MeetingKeck Environmental Field Lab, Room 108Informal get-together to discuss ENSP major and minor requirements, sign-up, etc.
- Jan303:30pm - 5pmFranco's War & Repression 75 Years LaterWashington Hall, Room 201Picking up the pieces of mourning & remembrance
- Jan304:15pm - 5:15pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Erin and Malorie
- Jan304:15pm - 5:15pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Abby
- Jan305pm - 6pmLocal Internship Program OrientationMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Room 1069Still seeking an internship for Spring 2014? The Career Center has developed internships with a wide variety of organizations within the Greater Williamsburg area.
- Jan305pm - 7pmChinese Program Info SessionWashington Hall, Room 315
- Jan305:30pm - 6:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Justine and Emily
- Jan306pmMen's Tennis vs. PrincetonWilliamsburg (MNTC)
- Jan306:30pm - 8pmComputer Science Internship PanelCohen Career Center
- Jan306:45pm - 7:30pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioJoin Joanna
- Jan307pmWomen's Basketball vs. at DrexelPhiladelphia, Pa.
- Jan307:45pm - 9pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Ling
- Jan279am-Jan315pmMajors Info WeekVarious LocationsFifty majors, minors, and pre-professional programs will be hosting info sessions for potential majors and minors throughout the week.
- Jan279am-Jan315pmDo you want to major in French & Francophone Studies?Washington HallCurious about a major or minor in French & Francophone Studies? Need an advisor?
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary