Friday, February 28th
- Feb28All dayMen's Tennis vs. First Day at Pacific Coast Doubles ChampionshipLa Jolla, Calif.
- Feb288am - 9amColloquium: Performance Analysis of Program Execution on Modern Parallel ArchitecturesMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 020
- Feb288:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin KC
- Feb2810amMen's Swimming vs. Friday PrelimsCollege Park, Md.
- Feb2810amWomen's Swimming vs. Friday PrelimsCollege Park, Md.
- Feb2812pm - 1pmYoSpinStudent Recreation Center, Multiprupose StudioJoin Jenny
- Feb2812pm - 4:15pm2014 Undergraduate Research Science SymposiumSadler Center, Tidewater A&B, York, and James RoomsStudents who have conducted research in the sciences will present their work at the 20th Annual Science Symposium.
- Feb2812:30pm - 1:30pmGeorge Mason University - Social Innovation Program Information SessionCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BSIP is an intensive 4-week course that prepares students to be our next generation of social entrepreneurs.
- Feb282pm - 4pmDrum CircleSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumMeet Patrick Hudgins and drum away your stress & tension. Experience the "E" in TRIBE for Engagement - activities where you get lost in the moment. BTW: if you want to know the meanings of the other 4 letters in TRIBE, email Eric at the address below.
- Feb283pm - 4pmMathematics Colloquium: Xuemei Chen, University of Maryland at College ParkJones Hall, Room 301Title: Compressed sensing, RIP, and the null space property
- Feb283pm - 4:30pmPeninsular Women: Making a Difference exhibit openingSwem Library, Read & Relax area, 1st floorAs part of the course "Out of the Shadows: Women of the Civil Rights Movement," W&M students wrote biographies of women who have contributed and are still contributing to the betterment of life on the Peninsula.
- Feb284pmBaseball vs. UMBCWILLIAMSBURG
- Feb284pm - 6pmReception: 2/28, 4 pm: Andrews Gallery: Martha T. Jones: Poem Paintings & Other WorksAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryAndrews Gallery and the Department of Art & Art History invite you to join us for: Poem Paintings and Other Works by Martha T. Jones Feb 27 - Mar 27, 2014 Reception: Fri, Feb 28, 4 - 6 p Exhibitions and receptions are free and open to the public.
- Feb284:15pm - 5:15pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Kristin and Molly
- Feb284:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Ally G.
- Feb285pmCatalyst Leadership Program Application Deadline Extended!Campus Center, Room 203Students interested in expanding their leadership capacity and developing leadership skills and competencies should apply for Catalyst Leadership Program. This day long institute will be held on Sunday, March 16th.
- Feb285:30pm - 6:30pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Paul & Terry
- Feb285:30pm - 6:30pmHappy HourStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioInstructor Rotation
- Feb286pmMen's Swimming vs. Friday FinalsCollege Park, Md.
- Feb286pmWomen's Swimming vs. Friday FinalsCollege Park, Md.
- Feb286:45pm - 7:45pmCardio DanceStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Chelsea
- Feb278pm-Feb2812amTribe TropicsSadler Center, Lodge 1Celebrate Spring Break early and with HOPE (Health Outreach Peer Educators)! You've seen Tribe Tropics before, but never like this! New games! New prizes! New fun. If you want to get your Spring Break on (the right track), Lodge 1 is the place to be!
- Feb2710am-Mar275pmAndrews Gallery: Martha T. Jones: Poem Paintings & Other WorksAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryAndrews Gallery and the Department of Art & Art History invite you to join us for: Poem Paintings and Other Works by Martha T. Jones Feb 27 - Mar 27, 2014 Reception: Fri, Feb 28, 4 - 6 p Exhibitions and receptions are free and open to the public.
- Feb27-Mar27Managing Small Projects SuccessfullyOnlineManaging Small Projects Successfully is a non-degree, professional development course offered by the Center for Corporate Education at the Mason School of Business. It is taught online using recorded lectures and real-time interactive evening sessions.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary