Monday, March 10th
- Mar107:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Jillian
- Mar108am - 9amColloquium: Performance Improvement for Parallel ApplicationsMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 020
- Mar108:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Madison
- Mar1012pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad Body PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Beth and Joanna
- Mar1012pm - 1pmStrategic Learning WorkshopCampus Center, Room 107
- Mar101pm - 2pmBalance & Stress Management using Qigong and TaijiSadler Center, Tidewater BLearn and practice slow smooth body movements of Qigong (a moving Toga technique) & Taiji (Tai Chi) to achieve a state of balance and relaxation of both body and mind (beginner's level).
- Mar101pm - 2pmDeclaring is a Major DecisionSadler Center, York RoomDemystify the major selection process. Co-presented by the Cohen Career Center and the Office of Academic Advising.
- Mar101:15pm - 1:45pmMindfulness MeditationBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Learn to be in the present moment, reduce stress and anxiety, increase memory, and feel at peace.
- Mar104:30pm - 5pm3-2-1 XPRESSStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Heather
- Mar104:30pm - 5:20pmYogilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Maren
- Mar105pm - 6:30pmDesigning Conference PostersCohen Career Center, Presenation Room A
- Mar105:30pm - 6:30pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Kelvin and Terry
- Mar106pm - 8pmCharles Center Summer Scholarship Essay ReviewBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201Applicants for summer 2014 Charles Center summer scholarships are encouraged to bring their essays in for review by Peer Scholarship Advisors. Please bring three hard copies.
- Mar106:30pm - 7:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Tish
- Mar106:30pm - 7:30pmTRX Boot CampStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose RoomJoin Kaylie
- Mar106:45pm - 7:40pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioJoin Anna
- Mar107pmMen's Basketball vs. vs. Delaware (Championship Game)Baltimore, Md.
- Mar107pm - 8pmCambridge Information SessionCohen Career Center, Presentation Room
- Mar107:45pm - 8:15pmPower PilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Anna.
- Mar107:45pm - 8:45pm3-2-1Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Paul
- Mar108:30pm - 9:30pmCardio Dance PartyStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Alana
- Feb2710am-Mar275pmAndrews Gallery: Martha T. Jones: Poem Paintings & Other WorksAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryAndrews Gallery and the Department of Art & Art History invite you to join us for: Poem Paintings and Other Works by Martha T. Jones Feb 27 - Mar 27, 2014 Reception: Fri, Feb 28, 4 - 6 p Exhibitions and receptions are free and open to the public.
- Feb27-Mar27Managing Small Projects SuccessfullyOnlineManaging Small Projects Successfully is a non-degree, professional development course offered by the Center for Corporate Education at the Mason School of Business. It is taught online using recorded lectures and real-time interactive evening sessions.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary