Tuesday, March 11th
- Mar117am - 8amBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Erin and Malorie
- Mar117:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Abby
- Mar118am - 9amColloquium: Hardware-Assisted Isolated Computing EnvironmentsMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 020
- Mar118:15am - 9:05amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Alana
- Mar1110:30am - 12pmCV, Resume, Networking, & MORE! (Humanities)Cohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A & BThe English proverb tells us that "first impressions are most important." Just in case this is true, we want to make the best possible professional first impression. In this workshop, learn how to make and keep up a solid professional image.
- Mar1111am - 12pmTED Talk Tuesdays - MarchSadler Center, Tidewater BMembers of our community will select his or her favorite TED Talk and then lead a facilitated discussion after viewing the talk. Participation highly encouraged.
- Mar1112pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Ayana
- Mar1112pm - 1pmiPlan: Academic PlanningSwem Library, Swem 169This presentation will provide undergraduate students with lessons and practice on creating an academic plan. Academic Advising staff will be on hand to answer student questions and provide a general review of individual plans.
- Mar111:15pm - 1:45pmRelaxation SessionBlow Memorial Hall, Room 24030-Minute Relaxation Session. No appointment necessary.
- Mar113pm - 4pmTime Management WorkshopCampus Center, Room 107
- Mar114pmBaseball vs. RadfordWILLIAMSBURG
- Mar114pm - 5pmAn Open Forum with His Royal Highness Prince Turki Al-FaisalSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
- Mar114:15pm - 5:15pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Ally G. and Kristin
- Mar114:15pm - 5:15pmTRX SpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Kaylie
- Mar114:30pm - 5:15pmArts & Sciences Business Bootcamp Information SessionCohen Career Center, Conference RoomThis program provides students who are not in the business school an opportunity to spend a week in D.C. learning the ins and outs of the business industry! This event is open to rising Juniors and Seniors.
- Mar115:30pm - 6:20pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioJoin Courtney D.
- Mar115:30pm - 6:30pmTRX Boot CampStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose RoomJoin Mary
- Mar115:30pm - 7pmKPMG PreNight ReceptionCohen Career Center, AtriumPreNight reception for students invited to interview with KPMG on 3/12.
- Mar116pm - 7pmEffective Interviewing WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BYou'll be interviewing from time to time throughout your life - come learn how to do it well! Attending an interviewing workshop is one of the prerequisites to participating in on-campus interviews for jobs and internships.
- Mar116:30pm - 7:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Emily and Courtney T.
- Mar116:30pm - 8:30pmConstitutional ConversationsWilliamsburg LibraryConstitutional Conversations is the award-winning seven-month long examination of our nation's founding document.
- Mar116:45pm - 7:45pmTotal Body BoxingStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Matt
- Mar117pm - 8pmResume & Cover Letter Writing WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BBring your charged laptop with you - All Students Welcome, No Registration Required!
- Mar117:45pm - 8:45pmClub SpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Ally H.
- Mar117:45pm - 8:45pmPower YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Sarah
- Feb2710am-Mar275pmAndrews Gallery: Martha T. Jones: Poem Paintings & Other WorksAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryAndrews Gallery and the Department of Art & Art History invite you to join us for: Poem Paintings and Other Works by Martha T. Jones Feb 27 - Mar 27, 2014 Reception: Fri, Feb 28, 4 - 6 p Exhibitions and receptions are free and open to the public.
- Feb27-Mar27Managing Small Projects SuccessfullyOnlineManaging Small Projects Successfully is a non-degree, professional development course offered by the Center for Corporate Education at the Mason School of Business. It is taught online using recorded lectures and real-time interactive evening sessions.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary