Thursday, March 13th
- Mar13All day
- Mar137am - 8amBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Courtney T. and Kristin.
- Mar137:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Kaylie
- Mar138am - 9amColloquium: A New Framework for Analyzing Parallel Programs at RuntimeMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 020
- Mar138:15am - 9:05amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Courtney D.
- Mar139am - 10:30amCV, Resume, Networking, & MORE! (Sciences)Cohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A & BThe English proverb tells us that "first impressions are most important." Just in case this is true, we want to make the best possible professional first impression. In this workshop, learn how to make and keep up a solid professional image.
- Mar1312pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Ayana
- Mar1312:50pm - 1:50pm"Islam in the Iraq Constitution"Law School, Room 141Haider Ala Hamoudi, Associate Professor of Law at the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, is the 2014 Kraemer Scholar-in-Residence.
- Mar133:30pmSeventh Annual Schmidt LectureBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201The Sociology Department's Schmidt Lecture on Technology and Society: Competing Visions of the Internet and Why They Matter. This year's speaker is Stephanie Ricker Schulte. Thursday, March 13th at 3:30pm in Blow Hall 201.
- Mar134pm - 4:45pmArts & Sciences Business Bootcamp Information SessionCohen Career Center, Conference RoomThis program provides students who are not in the business school an opportunity to spend a week in D.C. learning the ins and outs of the business industry! This event is open to rising Juniors and Seniors.
- Mar134:15pm - 5:15pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Erin and Malorie
- Mar134:15pm - 5:15pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Abby
- Mar135pm"Nationalism and the Myth of Turkic-Muslim Unity in Central Asia"Tucker Hall, 127aProfessor Russel Zanca (Northeastern Illinois University)
- Mar135pm - 6:30pmErnst & Young PreNight ReceptionCohen Career Center, AtriumPreNight reception for students invited to interview with Ernst & Young on 3/14.
- Mar135:30pm - 6:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Justine and Emily
- Mar135:30pm - 6:30pmTRX Boot CampStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose RoomJoin Mary
- Mar136:45pm - 7:30pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioJoin Joanna
- Mar136:45pm - 7:45pmTotal Body BoxingStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Matt
- Mar137pm - 8pmGuest Lecture: Janelle Knox-Hayes on the Culture of Carbon MarketsAndrews Hall, Room 101Join the 'Social Costs of Climate Change' classes, professors, and community members for a lecture by Janelle Know-Hayes on the culture of carbon markets and the relationship between our economy and our environment.
- Mar137:45pm - 9pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Ling
- Mar138pm[AMP] CloverBrewSadler Center, Lodge 1Come celebrate St Patrick's Day a little early by listening to some talented student performers, and enjoy free coffee and donuts throughout the evening!
- Feb2710am-Mar275pmAndrews Gallery: Martha T. Jones: Poem Paintings & Other WorksAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryAndrews Gallery and the Department of Art & Art History invite you to join us for: Poem Paintings and Other Works by Martha T. Jones Feb 27 - Mar 27, 2014 Reception: Fri, Feb 28, 4 - 6 p Exhibitions and receptions are free and open to the public.
- Feb27-Mar27Managing Small Projects SuccessfullyOnlineManaging Small Projects Successfully is a non-degree, professional development course offered by the Center for Corporate Education at the Mason School of Business. It is taught online using recorded lectures and real-time interactive evening sessions.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary