Tuesday, March 18th
- Mar187am - 8amBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Erin and Malorie
- Mar187:30am - 8:20amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Abby
- Mar188:15am - 9:05amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Alana
- Mar189am - 4pmTIAA CounselingSadler Center, Colony Room
- Mar1812pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Ayana
- Mar1812:50pm - 1:50pmDavid Bernstein on Rehabilitating LochnerLaw School, Room 127Professor of Law David Bernstein will speak to his recent research on Lochner.
- Mar181:15pm - 1:45pmRelaxation SessionBlow Memorial Hall, Room 24030-Minute Relaxation Session. No appointment necessary.
- Mar184:15pm - 5:15pmBody PumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Ally G. and Kristin
- Mar184:15pm - 5:15pmTRX SpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Kaylie
- Mar185pmW&M Community Engagement Fellowships-Info SessionCohen Career CenterThe William & Mary Community Engagement Fellowships are designed to give William & Mary graduates hands-on experiences in nonprofit work as a career.
- Mar185:30pm - 6:20pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Purpose StudioJoin Courtney D.
- Mar185:30pm - 6:30pmTRX Boot CampStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose RoomJoin Mary
- Mar186pm - 7pmCV, Resume, Networking, & MORE! (Humanities)Cohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A & BThe English proverb tells us that "first impressions are most important." Just in case this is true, we want to make the best possible professional first impression.
- Mar186:30pm - 7:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Emily and Courtney T.
- Mar186:45pm - 7:45pmTotal Body BoxingStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Matt
- Mar187pm-Mar206:30pmWim Wenders' Early Films: A SymposiumBlow Memorial Hall, Room 332The German Studies Program of MLL presents a Symposium "Wim Wenders' Early Films" featuring Documentary Filmmaker Marcel Wehn (Berlin) who will screen and present his "One Who Sets Forth: Wim Wenders' Early Years" with discussion to follow.
- Mar187:45pm - 8:45pmClub SpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioJoin Ally H.
- Mar187:45pm - 8:45pmPower YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioJoin Sarah
- Mar17-Mar25Islam Awareness WeekSee full description for event locationsThe Muslim Students Association invites you to learn more about Islam.
- Mar14-Mar19Choir Spring TourTBAPerformance tour of the W&M Choir. Conductor - James Armstrong
- Feb2710am-Mar275pmAndrews Gallery: Martha T. Jones: Poem Paintings & Other WorksAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryAndrews Gallery and the Department of Art & Art History invite you to join us for: Poem Paintings and Other Works by Martha T. Jones Feb 27 - Mar 27, 2014 Reception: Fri, Feb 28, 4 - 6 p Exhibitions and receptions are free and open to the public.
- Feb27-Mar27Managing Small Projects SuccessfullyOnlineManaging Small Projects Successfully is a non-degree, professional development course offered by the Center for Corporate Education at the Mason School of Business. It is taught online using recorded lectures and real-time interactive evening sessions.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary